9. is he single?

After a very awkward dinner with my mom and her boyfriends family. I sat on Sofia's balcony. I click on Jonah's contact and pressed the face time button. Sofia steps out as its connecting "oh do you want privacy?" I shake my head no, its her house I can't tell her to get off her own balcony. "Hey boothang" Jonah cheers into the phone. I roll my eyes "hi Jonah" Sofia leans down looking at him then her jaw drops "he's hot" Jonah chuckles "who's that?" Sofia's face turns red. "Its uh my moms boyfriends daughter. " he smirked "hey thank you Lucy's moms boyfriends daughter
" I laugh and shake my head "really?" He shrugged "I asked you who it was and I said what you told me" Sofia watches the screen. Jonah gets up and walks to his bathroom. "You left this by the way" he picked up my curling iron. "Awe what the heck, I knew I forgot something. " he flipped the camera showing my curling iron on the counter then he panned to the mirror showing his abs. Sofia's eyes were still glued to the screen.  "Way to be a duche Jonah" he laughs and flips the camera back around putting his left arm into the air "sorry sometimes I can't help myself". I roll my eyes, Jonah yawns. "You tired?" He nods "Yea it's almost 1" I grown I completely forgot about the time zones. "Okay well get some rest Jo, I'll text you when I wake up" he smiles with his eyes closed "okay love you lu-baby, and goodnight" I smile "goodnight Jonah, love you too" "oh and goodnight Lucy's mom's boyfriends daughter" she giggles and so does he. I hung up and close out of my contacts. I lean back onto the chair that I've been sitting in looking at the blanket of stars above me. "Is he single?" Sofia asked. I nod "yes" my voice was blank and I sounded irritated.