46. unrecognizable

*this chapter talks about drugs*

Jonah's POV

I haven't spoken to Lucy since that day, tour ended just last month but Lucy hasn't been the same. The thing is, I do love her but I'm terrified of falling in love, it's hard to understand why I deny her. Because I really do love her but I'm not sure I'm the one for her, I don't want to wreck her the way her ex's did, I don't want to put her in that position, I don't want to ruin the bond she has with my family but I think I already did.

at a party..

I see her across the room, she dancing with boy to the music. Her face held a smirky grin, her hair flung behind her as she moved. The boy was completely into her, he grin as he grinded against her body. I became jealous and I had to look away, I moved into the kitchen. I watch as he kisses her lips, she smirks and pulls upstairs. My jaw drops, she's not like that. Shes never done that before, who is she changing into?

Lucy's POV

I slip into into a red dress, the dress stopped just about mid thigh. I smiled at myself in the mirror before spraying myself with perfume. I got a message that my friend was outside, I went downstairs and met Alexis, she was sitting in her car waiting for me. I smile "hey girl!" she smiles and hits the blunt before passing it to me. I hit it a few times before passing it back "hey! you ready for this party?" I nod and sit back in the seat, she pulls into traffic and we drive to the west side of LA, the house was filled with people. we finish the blunt before going inside. We find the drinks and I down it in seconds, Alexis raises her eyebrow "don't drink too much, you might regret it" I laugh "if I do, I do" she shrugs, she looks into the crowd. She smirks and nods "that boy has heart eyes over you" I turn around to see a tall boy walking towards me, he wore nothing but black, black hair, black jeans, black tee and black vans. Alexis disappeared in the crowd, as he got closer I was able to examine his features, he had dark features and tan skin. I noticed a few tattoos spread over his arms, he smiles at me showing his white teeth "hi, I'm Asher" he reaches his hand out and I take it "I'm Lucy" his eyes were a shiny blue despite his dark features. "wanna dance?" I smirk and guide him into the crowd of sweaty teens/young adults dancing against one another.

Before I knew it he was taking my clothes off, I just let him do whatever he wanted, I felt nothing, no rush, no excitement nothing. He was done faster than I expected, he blushed and fell back into the bed. I picked up my clothes and walked into the bathroom, I get dressed and stare at myself, I wasn't me anymore, but i didn't care anymore. I walk out and notice him asleep, I slip out of the room without a noise, as I walk down the stairs I look out at the crowd of people. I see Jonah with someone else, I move my eyes from him walking back to the bar grabbing more liquor. Alexis hip bumps me and hands me more weed, I take it hitting it a few times getting a buzz. She grins and we dance together, I feel someone starring at me and look around the room. No one was looking at me it was just my self conscious. I nod at Alexis as I notice a boy looking at her, she glances at him and shakes her head "he's not my type" she declares, I laugh and we continue dancing together as the music blared throughout the room.

Daniels POV

I notice her dancing in the crowd of sweaty, drunk adults. She didn't look like herself, she even held her self differently, She danced along side her "best friend" or atleast she say. I haven't seen Lucy in a few months, I checked up on her and she was high off her ass...

flashback...

"Lucy what the hell?" her eyelids were low and she had a smirk on her lips "what?" I pick up the blunt in the ashtray "what's this" she takes from me "don't act stupid Daniel, you know what it is" I frown, "this isn't you" she shakes her head "it's still me Daniel, just more mellow" I didn't know how to feel, "you're doing drugs Lucy" she shakes her head "marijuana isn't going to kill me" I bit my lip "no but it could make you do harder drugs Lucy" she broadens her shoulders "Lucy you can't do that!" she mocked a man's voice, she laughs "you're not my father" a knock on the door interrupts us "excuse me sir" she says mockingly, she opens the door and she greets a black haired girl, she was pretty but she was also under the influence. I don't have a problem with marijuana, I have a problem when people use it like it's water, you don't need it to survive. "hello" she says to me, "this Alexis, Alexis, Daniel" I wave and she winks. I raise an eyebrow and turn back to Lucy, "Lucy can we speak alone" she crosses her arms over her chest "why so you can boss me around?" I frown and take her hand "please just one minute" she sighs, "fine" we go into her bedroom and she sits on the bed, "don't act like youre my father" she keeps saying that even though her father was never in her life.

I kneel down infront of her "Lucy please listen to me, as a friend, I don't think it's a good idea to be doing drugs, you're starting to change and it's scaring me. I love you Lucy and I don't want to see you like this" she looks away, for a second, I could see her again, I could see the Lucy I know and love but she quickly turns it off as if it was that easy "it's sweet that you care that much about me, but I don't really care" I felt hurt by her words, she stands up "your time is up, now please leave" I stand up shocked and heart broken "okay" was all I managed to say, she walked me to the door and didn't even say goodbye.

end of flashback

She notices me and quickly turns away as though she wasn't allowed to look at me. she whispers something to Alexis and they disappear into the crowd. Frustrated I follow, I catch them walking back into the crowd and follow but they were to fast for me. I post them within seconds, I walked back and forth trying to find them for 20 minutes before I gave up. She's avoided me since that day and it's hurts me so much to think one moment I knew everything about her and the next she changed into to someone I don't even recognize.

💭

don't hate Lucy..lol

Also if you read my bookes and don't follow me please please please do, im so close to 300!!!
but anyways tea