The Ocean's Selection | RP OC | Ae-ra "Arin" Yoon

| ggsexistence |

| CoachellaVibes_|

ꕥ───────────ꕥ

|~ Name ~|
Ae-ra Yoon (Korean) / Arin Yoon (American)

|~ Age ~|
18

|~ Birthday ~|
December 14th

|~ Face Claim ~|
Kim Chanmi (AOA)

|~ Face Claim ~| Kim Chanmi (AOA)

|~ Status/Category ~|

Archaic

|~ Personality ~|She is a caring young lady, who puts everyone ahead of herself

|~ Personality ~|
She is a caring young lady, who puts everyone ahead of herself. Making sure everyone else is taken care of and happy, is what keeps her living and makes a point in her life. Seeing the smiles and laughs, brings a warmness to her soul, and she finds joy in others being happy. She hardly ever takes care of herself and it is very foreign to her to actually spend time on herself. She has never had such a thing before, nor does she really care to, not at all. She is focused on others, and is quite happy, sometimes stressed, on taking care of others. She is loyal, like a puppy, and no matter what the person does, she always tries to find the good in them. She knows there is good in everyone, and even is people appear to be bad, they aren't truly bad. They just act a certain way due to their reasons, and she understands. She understands quite a lot, and not many people fully know what she has gone through. She never really talks about her life, and has her guard up all the time, and only will give bits and pieces every so often, if she feels they need to be given. She truly is a wonderful girl, that everyone wishes to be, at times she can be counted as "shy" but she really isn't. She isn't really shy, as much as it is not knowing what to do or what to say, you could say. She is often quite, not saying a word, until she is spoken too. She isn't the one to be the center of attention and she could care less if she was being honest. She is soft spoken and really never butts in, unless it is justified and completely necessary for her to do. She has no problem with standing up for others, herself or whatever else, yet it does, like before, has to be the right time in order to do so. Now she isn't one to get a lot of compliments from people, mainly men, so, whenever she gets one, her face goes bright red. She gets so hot, and her cheeks grow bright red, a sheepish smile grew on her face. Only because she is a bit embarrassed by getting a compliment, and that may be odd to you, but to her it is all normal. She always knows what to say, and if just comes natural to her, since that is how she is. She remembers everything she is told, not because her brain is wired that way, but because she cares to remember. Not many people really care to remember the tiny details in life, and she cherishes the small things in life. Tiny things make her smile, but only when no one else is around, and on that note, she is one to like being alone. She finds that being alone is oddly comforting, yet she finds she can relax in times like that. She never really gets mad, when she does, it is for one good reason. Now she doesn't yell when she is mad, her madness turns into sensitive tears that stream warmly down her face. A bit out of humiliation of being talked in such way in publish and she knows humiliation way to much, and she hates it. But it ends up always happening as well as being hurt my peoples words. She has no idea why she gets so much hate when she is such an amazing and sweet person, the type everyone wants as a friend. She is always wearing a smile, even if she is hurting, she wears a smile to mask how she really feels. She knows it isn't the best thing to do, but she could care less, she doesn't want people to focus on herself when others needs help. Many people don't understand, but for her, others mean more than herself. She happens to get stressed out more often than not, and she can be a little tense looking when she is stressed. Mainly she is just tired when she is stressed, yet she knows she has to push through it before she starts doing something else. Now once you warm up to her and she warms up to you, she can be quite silly, especially around kids, to make them feel better.