Hospital RP: Mal Hanson and Chen Lin

Name: Malaria "Mal" Hanson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: Malaria "Mal" Hanson

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Laneya Grace

Personality: She is very timid, sweet, caring and loving. She is very shy and doesn't say a lot to anyone hardly, its rare for her to say more than five sentences at once. She can be sarcastic at times only when she feels it necessary. She use to be depressed but isn't, since that as in the past. She is very nervous around new people and most situations. She doesn't talk a lot, likes to be alone, she underestimates herself all the time, she doesn't believe in herself at all, at times she can get angry when she is pushed past her limit. Most the time she just cries when she gets insulted, when something is to hard she doesn't follow through she just quits because she can't handle it at all. Sometimes she stalls and just can't make herself move or do anything. She isn't much of a people person and sometimes will forget things she's not use to only when so much has gone on ... But she will not hesitated to stand and back up for something she believes and knows is right, even if she faints after doing it. She takes death so hard, even if she didn't know them, or known them for a little bit, she takes it hard. She gets to attached to people who are nice to her, then if something happens its like her whole world came crashing down.

Crush: None, but she is open, however it will take a lot of work to capture her heart.

Hobbies:

Backstory: Her parents never wanted a child, so when they found out her mom was pregnant with her, it was to late to have a abortion, and they didn't want to be known as murders from their family. So when they had the young girl, they did the bare minimum for her, only showing her fake love and affection when people were around. She was verbally abused everyday, called so many names and yelled at on a daily basis for anything she had done. On top of that she was bullied a lot, mainly for her name, which her parents gave her out of spite. She hated her name, especially being named after a disease so the goes by Mal. She soon fell into depression and everyone knows what happens after that, she just couldn't take it anymore so she tried to end it. Now here she is, at a hospital for her to get help.

Doctor/Nurse/Patient: Patient

Other: She loves to read books and wishes to ride a horse, that is the one thing she wants more than anything.

*

Name: Chen Lin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: Chen Lin

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Suho

Personality: H

e is very nice and politely, always using his manners and using chivalry to everyone. He is quite charming and somehow all the girls just go crazy over him. He doesn't try to be charming, just small things he does people count as charming. He is very caring and is always trying to help those around him. Even though his family is rich, he doesn't show it or use it to his power. He honestly wishes his family wasn't rich, so he wouldn't have people trying to be fake friends with him. He is very genuine and does his very best to be honest, but sometimes that honesty comes to bite him in the butt. Which is really sad since he is always trying to do right and be honourable to others. He is humble and very down to earth, and never takes credit for anything.

Crush: None, but open.

Hobbies:

Backstory: He is originally from Korea, his mother was Korean and his father was Chinese. He had a typical live after moving to America and he wanted to make a difference so he decided to go to college and be a nurse since he knew that they did everything except operate on people. He speaks English and Korean, as well as Chinese, so he speaks three languages that he had learned as a small child.

Doctor/Nurse/Patient: Nurse

Other: He sings in English and Korean but he lets no one know.

*

/Password for 80sdads The Lost Empire" and "The Emperor's New Groove" can't choose between them. And I tagged on the page because I knew a lot of people I guess who would join

Role Play Outfits, Ocs and a Bunch of other Random RP stuff! | -1-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें