No Man's Game | Roleplay | OC: Mee-Ki Park

| Val_Valentine55 |

Name ~ Park Mee-Ki

Name ~ Park Mee-Ki

Age ~ 16

Role ~ The Innocent

Grade ~ 11th

Gender ~ Female

Face claim ~ Jihyo (twice)

Personality ~ She is a cinnamon roll, sweet and kind, all rolled up into one little person. She is always helping others and puts them before herself, she never really takes care of herself until someone else is all taken care of. She is so innocent, it's shocking how she never picks up on dirty words, or innocent things people turn dirty. She is a bit of a prude, but in a good way, she has kept her virginity unlike most which is her treasured jewel. She can be a little naïve at times, but that is only because she is so innocent. You can slide anything past this girl and she can play dumb when she needs to and she is believed! That is her one thing she loves to play with, how dumb she can act and get away with things.

Now, on the other hand, looks are very deceiving. She may be all that was stated above, but that os the part everyone sees, which is her persona. She can be a witch with a capital B when she needs to be and no one can even believe she is that way. Even when people experience it, no one else things that she could do a real meany. She is a little devious, especially when it comes to getting revenge on people who done her wrong. Now she knows that's wrong, however she doesn't let anyone know about it and she always apologizes for it afterward, yet no one knows why she apologizes so much.

Fears ~ Dogs, ah yes, she does fear them because the are much bigger, have sharp teeth and can tear you part in very painful ways.
~ Getting hurt by someone again. That still haunts her, the hurt and brokenness she had felt when had been broken up with. It was way to much for her to take and yes she did stop eating for a very long time, until she got over what he had done.
~ Creepy crawls. Of course, most everyone has a common fear of the creepy crawls that lurk in the night and not in the day. She finds them gross and will stay as far away as she could to them, since after all, she hates them.
~ Needles. She does happen to be a trypanophobic, which is more common than anyone things. She will freak out and have almost a panic attack when she happens to lay eyes on the needles.

Weaknesses ~ Bugs and needles. Just as it is her fear, when she lays eyes on a bug or it comes close to her, and on a needle she will freeze. She will not be able to do anything and will be like a statue, paralyzed in fear.
~ Being helpless and seeing others being hurt that she cares about. Both go hand and hand and it kills her to know that this may happen and it will be her fault. She would feel guilty that she didn't do all she could to help them if they did perhaps die ot get seriously hurt.

Strengths ~ Her optimism. She is always very optimistic about everything that happens. She enjoys looking for the silver linings and good things in all that happen. She doesn't like those who are always pessimist and downers. She will try and make them see the good things and not the bad.
~ Her Innocence. She can play that little innocent girl who doesn't know anything and people believe it. It is her favorite thing about herself and she doesn't mind people thinking she is naïve, because she is most of the time.

Social Status ~ 4

Rich or not? ~ Not

Background ~ Her parents had met in college in South Korea, and after many dates they had gotten married after they fell madly in love. They were young, in their early 20s when they had married and it was true love. Her parents had moved from South Korea, to start a new American life and be closer to his wife's family. They do have a green card, stating they are legal US citizens, since they knew that was the right thing to do in coming to America. During their time here, they had seven beautiful children after the years went on and they were happier than ever.

She grew up in what a typical middle class family. Whenever they did have extra, they used to to help others and they all enjoyed the feeling of helping people. They didn't have need for anything and never liked the extravagant life style. They kept it modest and small, not wanting to draw attention to themselves, being the humble people they were. They didn't like how others around them that they knew just rubbed their money in people's faces.

She, like the rest of her siblings, did great in school. Some average, others a bit below, but in the end they did put a lot of hard work into it. Even if they did get a bad grade, they did as good as they could do and never let it bug them. A few of her siblings were in sports, unlike her, since that wasn't her forte to do. And she was just enjoying life in the calm and easy going teenage girl childhood.

Likes ~ Cream Soda, Root Beer, water and most juice are her go to favorite drinks wherever she is feeling thirsty. They always quench her thirst and the amazing taste is what she loves.
~ Soft stuff, from clothes, to jackets and blankets, if it is soft she owns it. She enjoys having soft things that make her feel comfortable.
~ Baking and cooking, she does enjoy the art of baking and cooking food. No matter what it is, she os up for the challenge and will test out her skills on it.
~ Singing, she does sing when no one else is around and she is all by herself. She doesn't like people judging her for her singing but in the end, she doesn't really care.

Dislikes ~ Most vegetables. She doesn't like the taste or smell of them and will never touch them at all. Especially the leafy greens she despises.
~ Mud. She doesn't like how it feels when it gets on you then dries. She find it very gross and will do her very best to avoid all the mud she can. She also doesn't like how it stains white clothes, since she wears a lot of white.
~ Bananas. She hates a things that are flavored like banana. Just the taste or even smell make her want to throw up. She doesn't know why, it has always been that way.
~ Being sick, like most people, she doesn't like getting sick and feeling all that you get with being sick. She always dreads it and does the fastest things to get it away so she can not be sick.

Crush ~ Open

Favorite weapon ~ She doesn't like big weapons, a small hand held gun that can be stashed away and unnoticed. It is much more ideal for her to use when she needs it, yet she does have a heart to do anything that doesn't involve death.

Extra Activities ~ Art, that is really all she wants to do. She doesn't really like anything else the school offers but art, so that is what she always does. She loves to express herself and her feels in the beauties of art and she does know a picture if worth a thousand words.