I Know What You Did | Highschool RP | OC Dae-Hui Gangjeon

Em_weridness and _HB1C_ |

| Em_weridness and _HB1C_ |

Name: Gangjeon Dae-Hui

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Face Claim: Jeongyeon (Twice)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Grade: 11th

Personality: She is what you would call a very good and mature girl. She never does anything to get into trouble and at times people may think she is a bit stuck up or too good for her own good. Which is not the case, she has a playful side if you get to know her you will see it, but she doesn't really have much time to be playful since she is preparing for college. She is very caring, kind and sweet to everyone she meets even if they are bad people she tries to find the good in them. She doesn't judge a person by first impressions or titles, they mean nothing to her. She is very brave when it comes to standing up for what she believes in. She is very courageous too and she isn't afraid stand up to people either or take the place of someone so they won't get hurt. She is very witty and a very fast learner when it comes to being taught things, she loves to learn and will keep on learning until she dies. She can get mad but she doesn't often since she's a calm person, unless you say or do something against her, the people she loves and knows. She keeps a level head, she is a very patient person, and never rushes through anything. She takes her time and covers all her bases. She sometimes does go against rules, only if she had a good reason to.

Likes: Seeing others happy, that just makes her day seeing others in a good mood, that always puts a smile on her face.
All drinks, yes that does include coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade all juices, water (which is the majority) and the occasional soda, although she tends to stay away from carbonated sugary drinks.
Korean food, this girl loves her native food. It makes her feel close to her homeland, even though she is far away from Korea. However she also likes food in general, so she is always open to trying new things.
Being outside, she will do anything outside and spends most of her time in the sun. She loves how them sun makes her feel and at on the surrounds of birds and the breeze it is all so calming.

Dislikes: Embarrassment and humiliation in public, if you want to call her out in private. She hates being humiliated in front of everyone.
Grapes, shockingly she hates all things that taste of grape. She always has and has never made such a bug deal about it.
Being sick, ugh this is the one thing she dreads most of all. She hates feeling all horrible and everything that comes with being sick she loathes.
Big animals, she has never been to fond of huge animals. She has always found them pretty intimidating and she dreads that.
Storms, she has always been afraid of them, especially the lightening and thunder. Just the found freaks her out and makes her heart race and she does get slight anxiety about it as well.
She likes to listen to soft classical music, when she goes to sleep. It keeps her asleep all night and she never wakes up. She does only do it when she has trouble going to sleep and feels lonely, but don't worry, it isn't a everyday thing.

Strengths: Her optimism. She is always very optimistic about everything that happens. She enjoys looking for the silver linings and good things in all that happen. She doesn't like those who are always pessimist and downers. She will try and make them see the good things and not the bad.

Weaknesses: Seeing others hurt. She hates having to see others hurt and most of the time she can't do anything to help. It makes her feel extremely horrible that she can't do something to lend a helping hand.
Weapons. Of course, most people don't like them and she doesn't like them being pointed at her ot anyone else. So she tends to stay away from weapons and try and solve whatever is going on instead of using force.

Extra Curricular: (Can I have help with that?)

Attire: Honestly, she will wear pretty much anything. She really had no typical style, it is whatever she feels like. She normally wears shorts and a top, however sometimes she goes for jeans or a skirt.

Favourite class: Science

Least Favourite Class: Math

Quote: "Women shouldn’t easily hand over their hearts."

Theme Song:
Like Ooh Ahh (Twice)

Other: She is the foreign exchange student from South Korea and unlike most people think, speaks better English than Americans, but in her own accent.

*

Password 1: High School Sucks

Password 2: Dancing Chimps

Password 3: Always Alone