The Coven OCs: Valentina Di Matteo and Sehun Lee

Full Name: Valentina Annalise Di Matteo

Actual Age: 19th Century, 1860s, 150+ years,

Physical Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Coven: The American

Rank: Heir

Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana

Personal Occupation: Waitress

Powers: Agility, strength and enhanced senses, what normal vampires have. She doesn't have any special powers, but she could careless of she did. She is happy just having the basics.

Looks: Brenna D'Amico (I love this girl, she is so beautiful)

Personality: She is a very diplomatic girl, always being polite to everyone, even those who she isn't fond of because that was who she was raised to be. She always respects those in higher authority and never disobeys what they tell her to do. She is very reasonable and mature, she carefully thinks out her plans, replies and answers, before she acts on them. She is a very calm and collected girl, and has so much patience that you won't believe. She does have a kind, caring and compassionate soul, although when she is around others she doesn't use it, the only exception is kids, who she will be that way to them.

She when mad can become a real you-know-what, but you have to really try so hard to get her to that point. She doesn't take bull from anyone, she isn't one to just sit there and let things happen. She liked to take control of the circumstances and do what is best for everyone. She doesn't let others get away with things that are not right. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and butt in on others conversations. If she feels the need to butt in, she will do it. Her bluntness at times can make others hurt or upset she doesn't sugar coat things, she is straight forward and honest. At times she will do it in a polite way, but only for those who are in a bad spot and children.

Likes: Mardi Gras, parties, her state, history, animals, showing what she is worth, giving respect to everyone, fruit of all kinds, coconut and dark chocolate, jelly beans and most candy,

Dislikes: Talking about her family, this new age technology, other covens that are against her coven, people who think they are entitled to everything, men who think they're better than women, sour candy,

Strengths: Her diplomatic and mature nature. She is always up forms challenge and never backs down, she does everything to the best she could.

Flaws: She doesn't know how to let lose, have fun, and not be such a tight you-know-what. Most wouldn't count it as a flaw but for her, she won't do anything without a good reason why she should. She doesn't want to waste time on silly little things like having fun when there are other things to do.

Background: Growing up in New Orleans, she was there for pretty much all of the wars which her father and two brothers had fought in. They were working up the ranks with their many victories in helping. Many of their friends had died due to the wars. Sadly, they all ended up dying due to the Civil War at different times during it. Leaving her and her mother heartbroken, her mother lost her husband and son, and it was way to much for her to take. She ended up taking her own life not being able to cope with the death of her son's and husband. The young girl was left to fend for herself, to this day, she still has ownership to the house her family had lived in.

Other: She can speak French and has that southern drawl when she talks.

**

Full Name: Sehun Lee

Actual Age: Jeoseon dynasty, 1400 BC (I'm so bad at math, so I honestly don't know how old his actual age is sorry)

Physical Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Coven: The Island

Rank: Regular Coven Member

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Personal Occupation: Singer and dancer at a local cafe

Powers: Umbrakinesis, complete divine power over shadows, shadow manipulation: He can use the shadows to make illusions to use people's fear and paranoia against them. Of course he can shadow travel, meaning he can use the shadows to go from place to place.

But, with his powers comes weaknesses: he can not travel far distances, next cities, states, or even a country, because it drains him of his energy and he can be trapped in the shadows for the rest of eternity. He can not control the shadows when he is tired or sick, because he doesn't have enough energy to control the shows.

Looks: Oh Se-Hun or Sehun from EXO (bae)

Personality: He comes off as this cold-hearted person that has no feelings whatsoever, pretty much is an emotional rock. First impressions aren't always the best ones, yes he may have a bit of a tempter is mad, and I mean like a firecracker or a match. He is very stern when it comes to those who like to horse around and be carefree. His humor, like most of his coven, in a bit dark. He loves to see how others react at things that he says. He is also very sarcastic, he will always use it when he is irritated by someone. He can be cocky at times, which isn't very good, but he is only that way around other men.

On the other hand, deep down, he can be a very sweet guy, caring and gentle. But it never shows, he wasn't raised to be all mushy what most would call a sissy. He can be a very romantic man, by that I mean he will treat the love of his live like a queen that she is. He will treasure her and be completely honest to her. He is very respectful toward women, he never thinks if them less than. He knows what women are just as good, sometimes better at what men do.

Likes: The dark, being alone, books, horses, birds, dark colors, quite and solitude, rainy/cloud days, classical music, singing, being sarcastic,

Dislikes: Annoying people, almost all animals, crying, whining, people who talk all the time, bright sunny days (only because it makes everyone so happy), tapping of all kinds, any type of music that isn't classical,

Strengths: His power is a bit of his strength, although it is just a small bit of it. His emotional rock personality, he is very good at hiding emotions and doesn't like them effect what is going on around him.

Flaws: Cockiness, he most the time thinks he is the best man on earth, which isn't true, there are a lot of men on earth that are better than him. Sarcastic, that can make a lot of people mad, which never ended goodly, because they would always want to fight against him.

Background: Growing up in the Jeoseon dynasty he was raised in a typical Korean family. He was the fourth oldest child in his seven children family. He started to work in the paddy fields at a young age with the rest of his family. It was a family affair since his grandfather owned the paddy fields. He knows what hard work is and was always trying to do it to be the best he could. He would occasionally ride a horse when going into town to sell their goods at the small shop his mother worked at.

Other: He speaks fluent, Korean Mandarin and English, which he had learned from a very young age. 

.

May 17th, 2017