Oc For Selection RP and PJO/HOO: Aquila Harford

FOR PJO/HOO RP:

FOR PJO/HOO RP:

Name: Aquila Jewel Harford

Age: 18

Birthday: August 18th

Gender: Female

Personality: She is a very caring and kind girl, even for a Roman. She is pretty easy going and lots of fun to talk to especially when she is joking around with you. She is very compassionate to everyone she meets and has a big heart. She is pretty brave, especially when faced with the most terrible of things. She will do anything to protect the ones she loves, which is her fatal flaw. She sometimes, well most the time is a bad you-know-what, doesn't take any bull from no one. She if you mess with her or insult her, plan to be on the ground in 15 seconds are less. She is strong willed and very mature for her age. She comes off as cold and guarded, mainly because of her fatal flaw.

Godly Parent: Neptune

Mortal Parent: Jillian Harford

Mortal Family: Stepfather Harold Harford. Half-sister Hillary Harford (14). Half-brother Jake Harford (11)

Roman half-sister of Percy Jackson

Face Claim: Brenna D'Amico

Talents: She can talk to horses and other water creatures.

Powers: Water manipulation, breath under the water,

Fatal Flaw: Love, that means she will do anything from those she loves, whatever it is, whatever the cost maybe, and there is no way to change it. She will possibly sell her soul to protect the ones she loves.

Likes: Water, reading, animals, helping others, spending time around water and the outdoors, blue food, Surfing (which she loves to do even with out a surfboard), all water sports,

Dislikes: Pretty much everything that has to do with bullies, litters, people who are mean to others and animals,

Weapon: A silver epee sword that is razor sharp on both sides, blue zircon gems make up the handle of the sword, when normal it looks like a triton necklace charm, but she pulls it off and if becomes a sword, which it will magically reappear on her silver necklace.

Back story: She grew up not knowing she is a demigod. She never knew her father, though her mother often talked about him here and there. She always wondered who he was, yet the only thing she had was a triton necklace. She was 12 she was dropped off at The Wolf House, being young and curious she loomed around. She was meet by Lupa and was trained day and night to be a Roman demigod that never showed weakness at all. Endless days and night of training to be worthy to come to Camp Jupiter. (though she is glad now things have changed), was tiring to her but she pushed past it. Shockingly she was a natural at swordsmanship and hand to hand combat. She was considered one of the popular girls that is nice to the not popular ones, but she never liked that title at all. She didn't think she was popular, the only reason was because she helped her school win the swimming championship of all the schools in Los Angeles area. She was on top of everything in school, honor roll student (even if she had dyslexia, she doesn't let it stop her). She loved her siblings and are very close with them, they love her and don't know that she isn't blood related to them at all. She has only ever known her stepfather, who loves her and treats her like a princess. She has been sensing strong presence of things every so often when she goes home to visit her family all the time. She actually hated mythology, only because its to hard to figure, but she didn't mind when someone breaks it down for her. But now she knows they are real, she actually likes it, especially being at Camp Jupiter. She has a few friends at are just regular mortals, of course they don't know about Camp Jupiter and she would like to keep it that way. She actually likes the Greeks and will never speak ill of them.

Roman

Cohort: 5

Other: She is allergic to most flowers, so don't give her them, she will get mad if you give her flowers, even fake flower, so don't get on her bad side.
She has dyslexia, its not as bad, but sometime she will be reading and skip over words or mix them up.
Her name means eagle in Latin, and people often ask if it has something to do with water.
She loves blue food, only because it reminds her of the ocean and water (Like her Greek half-brother)

Other part 2: She knows she is special, since she can breathe underwater. She doesn't know about her powers of water yet. Recently she has been sensing strong presence of things every so often, but nothing has bothered her yet.

**

FOR THE SELECTION RP:

Name: Aquila Harford

Age: 17

Caste: 6 or 7 (idk)

Profession: Aquarium Staff

Province: Clermont

Looks: Brenna D'Amico

Personality: She is just super sweet, caring, kind to everyone (well almost everyone at times), she is so easy going and fun to talk to. She liked to joke and make puns. She is the most compassionate and has the big heart of her whole family. She is brave, will do anything to protect the ones she loves. She sometimes can be a bad you-know-what when you make her mad. She doesn't take any bull from no one. She is strong willed and mature and sassy boy does she got that sass. She is very blunt but honest also, she isn't afraid to speak her mind at all.

Likes: Water, reading, animals, helping others, spending time around water and the outdoors, blue food, and mostly everything,

Dislikes: Pretty much everything that has to do with a bully, litter bugs, people who are mean to others and animals.

Fears: Dying, the one thing that is just plan horror for her, especially dying before she finds love.

Flaws: She is dyslexic and sometimes messes up on reading out loud, but she owns it and continues until the end.

Family: Mother: Jillian Harford
Stepfather: Harold Harford. Half-sister: Hillary Harford (14). Half-brother: Jake Harford (11)

Back story: She grew up not knowing she is a who her birth father was, her mother never told her and she still doesn't know. Everytime she asks her mother skips the subject She was considered one of the girls that is nice to the not popular ones but still the one you don't mess with. She loved her siblings and are very close with them. She was on top of everything in school, honor roll student (even if she had dyslexia, she doesn't let it stop her). She is always helping everyone. She has a few friends, they aren't very popular, but they are her BFFs. During the summer of her school years she was a lifeguard on the beach near her home. She is very outdoorsy and loves to try new things including food.

Other: She is a great swimmer. She is also good at solving solutions to others problems and finding something both parties can agree on. And she's good at getting her way, I mean she will do whatever to get her way, but not anything against her moral values.

(So yeah I just changed a little, but yeah still the same girl just for different RPs)