Closing the Gap Selection RP OC

Type of form: Fallen female selected

Full name: Lotus Julianna Hawthorne​

Nicknames: Lo, Lottie, Lo-Lo

Age: 18

Looks: Laura Marano http://66.media.tumblr.com/f9d98320388c5e45dec26882e3dd82cf/tumblr_nh6kswpQkH1tki3c1o1_500.jpg

Wings: https://avatanplus.com/files/resources/original/5711c0b981d371541d58d4bc.png

Caste: 3

Job: Writer

PersonalityPersonality: She tends to act too hastily and without due consideration on what she says to people, she's very rash, but she doesn't mean it personally. She gets very annoyed at people asking so many questions about everything or doing something over and over again. She comes off as cold ams guarded, she doesn't like opening up to people about her past or anything personal. She can be very sweet when she wants something, then her sweetness comes with manipulation, she doesn't really mean it at all. She hates seeing people hurt and if someone hurts someone she knows she uses that into her fighting. She is a a little laid back at time but prefers not to follow rules and do her own thing as getting into trouble. She is very sarcastic at times and she can offend people sometimes by her sarcasm.

Family: Elisha Hawthorne

Mortal Family: Stepmother: Katrina Hawthorne

Half-Brother: Nathan Hawthorne (22)

Half-Sister: Camille Hawthorne (15)

Likes: Being by herself, the dark, popping bubblegum bubbles, doing whatever she wants, glow in the dark things, dark and muted colors, music, teasing people that are happy

Dislikes: Her name, happy peppy people, questions, annoying people, being bugged by people, rules, bright colors, happy people

Hobbies: drawing, reading, being alone, singing sometimes

Strengths: She is very stubborn when it comes to what she believes in. If it is good and right she will stick up for it no matter what happens. She is very blunt and honest even if it hurts someone's feelings.

Flaws: Her quickly to act not think personality, it often gets her and other into trouble. She will say anything and everything that first comes to mind before thinking it over.

Thoughts on the selection: She doesn't really care for it the only reason she is here was to please her family, but she is keeping a open mind about it.

Backstory: Lo was always getting into trouble, just the petty things to get attention from her parents. She was the middle child and she was completely forgotten since she really didn't do much and was called the 'weird one' do to her always talking about monsters and strange things that she saw. Her older brother was a prodigy of medicine and her sister is the youngest and always gets her way, she is the perfect little fallen angel that is so girly and like a pretty pink princess even if she is in the darkness area. The only way to get attention was to cause and get into trouble, of course it wasn't the good kind, but at least it was attention. She often acts out when she is being neglected and people aren't talking to her or they go off with someone else. She liked to be alone, unless someone really tires hard to accompany her, she will keep saying leave her alone. She had run away from her home many times before when no one would listen to her or just simple things. She ended up coming back after a while and skulking for some time.

Passwords (already did)

Quote: "Oh good, its another happy person. Kill me and put me out of my misery!" (said in a sarcastic way)

Other: she has always wanted a pet