Las Vegas | RP OC | Daihun Park and Laikook Kim

| CautionAdvised |

Okay, so here is my try out hacker who is after my burlesque girl. I spent a lot of time, all day, including yesterday on just him not adding on her.

███████████████
•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•
███████████████

Quote:

"Honey, money and sex appeal go hand and hand,  you just gotta find a equal balance on our neither a gold digger or a slüt. If you wanna rule the world or men, just use what you got to the fullest. Getting them heated and a nice show, gets you money, that you can use for anything. Plus it is like pick rocketing yet you aren't doing anything illegal to get your money."

███████████████

Korean Name (primary name): Park Daihun (surname is always first in Korea, so firstname is last)

Western Name: Diana Park

Burlesque Name: Diamond

Nickname: Dai-Dai, Hunny, Princess, Cherry Bomb, Peaches, Dia, Daihunie, Doll, Buttercup,

███████████████

Age: 22 (24 in Korea)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

███████████████

Personality: She comes off as this seductive girl, who with every movement you get drawn in. The way she looks at you makes you think you are the only person in the room she wants to have. From winks, to smirks, smiles, waves, and other body language, men just drool over her. She nows how to  use her body to get money, as well as show off what she has. She is sassy, at times she can be real witch with a capital B when she wants too. She doesn't tolerate crap from anyone, and she will lay it down like it is, like no ones business. She knows how to play the naive and innocent girl to get what she wants when she needs too, but she can quickly turn on a dime to the things mentioned before. Sexy is what she can do, and she knows how to make anything sexy, even if something goes wrong or something doesn't look that good on her, she can fix it to her taste and pull it off.

In reality, that is all a act, away from that she is such a sweet girl. She has such a golden heart, caring for every little thing, from feeding to animals, to helping those who need it. She is a great listener, and will help anyone know needs it, she is there to give advice and support in everything, no matter what it is. She understands more things than most people understands, so she uses that to help others when they need it. It makes her feel happy that she helped someone know needs it, it gives her a reason for life and why she was put here. She takes her time in everything she does to make sure she is at the top of her game and to show that what she has going for her. She is dedicated and will work her butt off to achieve what she wants. And she will make sure the other girls are all set like she is so nothing goes wrong during the show. She knows how it feels to be embarrassed and he doesn't want anyone to feel it like she had felt it.