Welcome To The Circus | RP | OC: Rosella Vadoma Sadana

| -DosPuntoZero- |

Name: Rosella Vadoma Sadana

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Gypsy

Ability: Singing, this girl has a voice on her, but she doesn't really like doing it in front of others. She is kinda shy about her voice and tends to hide it and say she isn't good if someone asks her to sing. Dancing, she knows various dances, and she does them all to entertain. She may often use objects to help her with her dancing, but she mainly just goes with the flow and does whatever feels natural.
Herbal Healing, yes, she does know a bit about medicine and can help when someone is hurt or sick. She knows what to do, and will be glad to help. (On a side note, her dream is to be a doctor. But right now, she is saving up her money for college, while doing what she loves.)

Personality: She is what you call a free spirit, going with the flow. She is quite calm and doesn't ever get upset or angry, however is she does, it had to be something big. She likes to remain calm and quite, only because that is how she always has been. She is optimistic and always looking for the silver lining. She looks for the good in people as well, no matter what they have done. She is very forgiving and will give everyone as many chances as they possibly need. However, she does trust way to easily and that can often lead to her being manipulated and used, making her feel horrible in the end. She is quite poetic at times and will just leave people in awe. Just her outlook on life makes others around her feel so much better and lifts their spirits. But then she can be overly sensitive sometimes, and that can lead to her hiding and just crying her eyes out. She does get embarrassed easily, so when someone calls her out on something she had done,s she just runs off. She doesn't like being in a place where people think she is bad, after some time, she will prove them wrong.

Likes: Seeing others happy, that just makes her day seeing others in a good mood, that always puts a smile on her face.
All drinks, yes that does include coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade all juices, water (which is the majority) and the occasional soda, although she tends to stay away from carbonated sugary drinks.
Indian food, this girl loves her native food. It makes her feel close to her homeland, even though she is far away from India. However she also likes food in general, so she is always open to trying new things.
Being outside, she will do anything outside and spends most of her time in the sun. She loves how them sun makes her feel and at on the surrounds of birds and the breeze it is all so calming.

Dislikes: Embarrassment and humiliation in public, if you want to call her out in private. She hates being humiliated in front of everyone.
Grapes, shockingly she hates all things that taste of grape. She always has and has never made such a bug deal about it.
Being sick, ugh this is the one thing she dreads most of all. She hates feeling all horrible and everything that comes with being sick she loathes.
Big animals, she has never been to fond of huge animals. She has always found them pretty intimidating and she dreads that.
Storms, she has always been afraid of them, especially the lightening and thunder. Just the found freaks her out and makes her heart race and she does get slight anxiety about it as well.
She likes to listen to soft classical music, when she goes to sleep. It keeps her asleep all night and she never wakes up. She does only do it when she has trouble going to sleep and feels lonely, but don't worry, it isn't a everyday thing.

Appearance/FC: Varsha Bollamma

Other: Her mother is a gypsy (from Russia) and her father is Indian (from India).
She is bilingual, however it is only limited to English, Punjabi (because of her father) and Russian (only because of her mother)
She has always dreamed of traveling the world and going to many exotic places and experience other cultures
She is very traditional in relationships and marriages, meaning everything that takes place in marriage, stays in a marriage.
She hates alcohol and smoking of anything, it really annoys her and she knows it back for your health.
She has always wanting to ride a horse, that is her utter most dream, but she had never been able to do such a thing.

Password: any of the Twice, BTS, EXO, BlackPink, Red Velvet songs because I can not choose any of their songs as one favorite.