White Noise | Individual Roleplay 2.0: Xylie Fuller and Luca Beaumont

THEBAE404

{ Name }Xylie Fuller

{ Name }
Xylie Fuller

{ Age }
18

{ Gender }
Female

{ Sexuality }
Heterosexual

{ Face Claim }
Hyemi (Fiestar)

{ Personality }
She is a very head strong girl, she didn't afraid to speak her mind and maybe even ruffle a few feathers. She has a bit of a smart mouth, with that comes with a bit of sarcasm that is very poisonous. She is actually very sweet once you get to know her and get real close to her. She doesn't really like being sweet due to that's what expected of her as a royal. She does care and has a huge heart for everyone she meets and the people in Amaryllis. She had a sense for adventure, which she longs from, unfortunately the only adventure she gets is being around the palace, which gets very boring easily until she leaves her castle. She is quite excited to be away from her castle home. She is the type of girl to push the limits, see how far she can get away with things or before someone does something. Although she never strays for the laws of being a royal. If someone messes with the ones she loves or herself she will get angry and go off on a ranting spree, pretty much become a jerk. She sometimes doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and can say the wrong thing at the wrong time and make a mess of things. She acts much older than she is mainly because she doesn't want to be treated like the child she is.

{ Backstory }
For 14 years of her life she grew up in a normal family with her parents and three siblings. Everything as all happy and wonderful, it was a typical life for most children had, nothing good or bad had happened as she grew up. Being the oldest, she had much responsibilities to take on, not that she minded. One night, that all changed, her house was raided, yet she had no clue why. After it was over, she had no clue what happened to her family. There was a lot of blood everywhere, but nothing that said it was her families, however when she went into the dining room, a rebel was there and pretended to be the good guy. Being a young gullible girl she was, she believed him when he said the royals had her family murdered. So she became a rebel to avenge their "death" and was made to be a selected undercover, and she dreads this idea mainly because she hates the royals, who did nothing as she was told they did.

{ Friends }
None, she doesn't let herself get close enough to others to have friends

{ Family }
Rebecca Fuller (Assumed Deceased)
Blake Fuller (Assumed Deceased)
Tiana Fuller (16) (Assumed Deceased)
Caden Fuller (11) (Assumed Deceased)
Andie Fuller (8) (Assumed Deceased)

{ Enemies }
The royals is pretty much it, considering she only hates them and no one else.

{ Love Interest }
James

{ Theme Song }
Tightrope - Tiffany Alvord

{ Other }
She is actually and undercover rebel
Her original caste was a 4, which she kept for portraying as a selected

*

{ Name }Lucas "Luca" Beaumont

{ Name }
Lucas "Luca" Beaumont

{ Age }
18

{ Gender }
Male

{ Sexuality }
Heterosexual

{ Face Claim }
Ian Nelson

{ Personality }
He had a bit of a mischievous nature to him, always looking for someone to tease or prank. He likes being crazy and laughing all the time if he can. Even at stupid jokes he will laugh like a crazy person on that note many people find his laugh just son cute and he hates not so he tries to mask his laugh which doesn't go very well.  He is very witty and always has a sarcastic come back to any insult, even if it offends someone. He can be rather blunt, and by that, I mean a rude blunt, he doesn't mean to be, it sometimes just happens. He can be sweet and nice, and he does his best to shown it to his family and others since after all he is a royal. He hates wearing suits and ties, it is just very annoying to him. He doesn't like acting all prim and proper even though he has to be that way as a prince. But he deals with is okay and doesn't complain about it at all but can not wait until he is grown and can do what he wants. He still finds girls gross and has no intentions at all to ever have a girlfriend at this time in his young life. If anything happens to his brother, he becomes king of France. He had always been jealous of his older brother, yet has been close to his younger sister.

{ Backstory }
Growing up in the French royal court, was much tougher than people would think it would be. Since the French had, for the longest time, been under the rule of kings, they keep it very traditional and less modern. He had much responsibilities to have, and it is taking for a young boy like he was. Over time, he got the hang of all his duties as a soon-to-be king, and yet, he has a heart of gold. He loves to be fair when ruling, and he has done so a few times, however his father did like it. He and his father do not get along, his father is a cruel man with many mistresses that his wife, Luca's mother is unaware of.

{ Friends }
Guard Scott Marchland
Guard Thomas Bernard

{ Family }
Queen Renee Beaumont
King Philippe Beaumont
Princess Lila Beaumont (15)
Crown Prince Nathan Beaumont (21)

{ Enemies }
Oddly enough, he has none. He always tries to see the gold in people, never wanting to hold a grudge or hate anyone, since those words are not in his vocabulary.

{ Love Interest }
Jenna

{ Theme Song }
Deer In The Headlights - Owl City

{ Other }
He is the Foreign Next-In-Line Crown Prince of France