Admyn Form OC

(April 19th, 2017)

Title: The Collaborator of Wylderness

Name: Eleanoria Neilana Xenia (Top Secret)

Nickname: Elly, Noria, Nei, Lana, Xen, Nia, and many more

Gender: Female

Age: 1000

Generation: N/A

Bloodline:

Admyn: The Overseer

Father: Voyd

Mother: Wyld

Appearance:  She is 5'4 which most of her height is in her legs since she had long legs, she has peachy colored skin that tends to get darker when she is in the sun, sorta like a tan, but not that tan. She is very thin but healthy, she doesn't have very much in the bust department but it still is enough to make her look like a girl. Her hair is straight but lost the time she curls or waves, it's color is dark magenta with blush pink highlights, and what looks like small droplets of water what have been dropped on her head, but no, they are permanent and are just for looks. Her eyes are a purple color but with flects of lighter lavender. She has a slightly bulb nose but it is small and cute. She has full lips that is open a mutes red or pearly pink. She had soft cheekbones and a oval shaped face. (aka Victoria Justice) Her face has five magenta outlines of stars starting at her eyebrow getting bigger ending an inch before the middle of her eye on both eyes, with a matching start headband across her forehead with the same color. Her ears are pointed like an elf, but you would never know unless she put up her hair, which she hardly ever does.

Personality: She is very mature, motherly to everyone younger than her, so she is very motherly, and with that she likes to know what is going on with everyone at certain times. She is a very formal and diplomatic girl, she is ways showing resepct to everyone no matter who they are. She shows a impeccable amount of confidence when she is talking to people, she is hardly every shy, especially when it comes to voicing her opinion. She is not the type of girl who will just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. She is very caring and sweet, she had a heart of gold, though many people don't see it. She is always looking out for others more than herself. She is willing to die for a complete stranger. She is a true selfless type of person. At first she can seem cold and closed off, but due to her past she doesn't trust anyone hardly. Especially since her mother wasn't the nicest woman to let her actually talk to people. She is strict when it comes to her siblings, children in general. She always follows the rules to the T. She is very stubborn at times and hates to admit she was wrong. But she does admit, especially when she realizes she is just be stubborn like her mother, which she hates. She blushes really easily, any compliment no matter who it is her face goes flush since she isn't use to hearing them.

Strengths: She is good at communication, she isn't afraid to speak her mind at all, she is very opinionated to everyone. She is good at keeping a close eye and remembering everything. She is good at seeing if things are out of place. Her not joking, being serious, always doing the right thing, and so forth bits of her personality, mainly because it's a good trait to have, because she isn't afraid to take a stand or challenge.

Weaknesses: Oddly, chocolate, funny as it may be, she will never pass up a good piece of chocolate. It may seem very silly, almost childish, but it is who she is, she always likes sweet things. Blood ironically, just the sight makes her queasy and in some cases pass out, if it is an extreme amount, unlike a paper cut, which may just make her want to throw up.

Skills: She is strangely good at negotiating and solving problems. Talking to the dead since that is her ability, though sometimes it may get a little hard since its not all that easy. Finding out things by the tiniest details, she is really good at seeing changes that happen, it had been something she had been doing since she was young.

Abilities: Primary ~ Psychic abilities

Secondary ~ Possession

Dislkikes: Men thinking that they are better than her, just because she is a girl, and most men think women are do stay home and raise kids. Not have a productive job for themselves. Kidnapped, well, self explanatory, she never wanted to be taking against her will. That also goes with doing things she doesn't want to do. People not listening to her and ignoring her, she feels inadequate when someone ignores her. Failing the people she loves and knows, letting them down when they need it the most.

Flaws: She doesn't really know how to have a good time, she is way to mature to have fun. She doesn't know how to lighten up, she isn't the best at making jokes and gets easily offended. She doesn't make jokes at all, she just doesn't know how to make a joke. On that note, she takes everything that people tell her seriously. She is a very serious person, and takes the slightly joke as sometimes offensive.

Fears: She fears the people she loves also dying. Never finding love, she is terrified in not finding the one person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. The one to grow old with and have kids with. She wants that more than every. That scares her, also not being able to help them, that is one of the most horrible things she can ever happen. Disappointing the ones she knows and cares about, it would hurt her if she failed them, she wants them to depend on her.

Quirks: Always had to be sipping on something, water, tea, juice, anything. She will always be seen with a tea cup, glass or cup in her hand. Or the occasional sweet treat, which she has a strange obsession with butter wafers with dark chocolate and peppermint shaving. She always has a secret sash everywhere.

Backstory: The Collaborator was created along side the other Admyns by Voyd and Wyld. She spent much of her time reading books, learning, and practicing her abilities as a youngster. She has always had a huge fascination with the dead, hence her ability, she sometimes finds herself getting sad when finding out how someone died. She is always tries to be better at everything, she wants to do much better than she had done before.

Weapons: a silver rapier sword, the handle is a light blue with a royal blue swirl up the sword itself. The tip is sharp and very pointy, a light touch on someone's skin can in fact draw blood, since that is how sharp it is. It is very light weight but it is every strong and easy to use, or may look like toy, but it is a dangerous weapon. She has two silver daggers, that she keeps hidden on herself (under her clothes at an easy to get place), the handle in swirled, so it's easy to grip on to.

Other: She is allergic to walnuts, like deadly allergic, no one knows those, she just says she doesn't like them, so no one will think anything is up.

//Well, I tried my best, sorry if it isn't that good, to much going on and hardly any ideas to work with...