Redamancy Selection RP Guard: Jason Threat

Name: Jason Threat

Age: 18

Looks/FC: Bret Green (I am not doing a extra description for him, I am horrible at describing men XD)

Kind: Earth (Like his mother)

Personality: He is somewhat like his father, he is very caring about others and is always looking out for them too. He is always helping and doing his very best to make sure everything is calm and peaceful. He is a complete romantic sap, you will not find another love sick boy like him. He makes the movies look cliche, when he does find love that is, he will treat the girl like she is a princess, that she deserves nothing but the best. He will pamper her and give her everything she wants, he will love her unconditionally and be by her side always. He is also very courageous, as a kid he was anything but courageous, he is such a shy timid kid. But he quickly few out of that as he got older. He began to push limits and not be such a push over to people. He started to stand up for himself and others. Though at time he can just lose it and break down, he doesn't like people seeing him cry so he doesn't ever really cry, since he is hardly alone. He keeps on a brave face even if he is scared to death, he will never let anyone see him as weak and emotional.

Likes: Reading a book, he just loves to read, he has read so many books, he knows them by heart. His job, he loves his job, protecting the royals, and following in his father's footsteps. Macaroons, for some off reason he has this obsession if you will with macaroons, he loves them, way more than most people do. He secretly bakes and cooks, yes he is a real chef in the kitchen, his mom is to thank for that, we taught him when he was growing up.

Dislikes: Rebel attacks, he hates seeing people hurt and he will do everything in his power to make sure that doesn't happen. He also dislikes most rude, stuck up and obnoxious girls who only want power, money, and/or a title. Being pushed around and made to do things he doesn't want to do only because he is a guard. The cold, yes, he is not fond of the cold at all, he hates it actually, he somehow finds a way to stand it.

Position of choice: Guarding a Royal dude you pick that when you get them posted

Other: His mother was a selected of Earth, his father was a guard of Stars, of course their relationship wasn't very condoned, it was not right for a selected to have a relationship with a guard. But he is happy that his mother and father had found love and gotten married. He wants to follow in his father's footsteps in being a guard, he loves his parents and always wishes to make them so very proud of him.