Camp De Song OCs: Tania Dovenpart and Vincent Lockhart

RoseColoredGirl13

Name: Tania Devonport

Nickname: Tannie

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Darya Dogusheva

Personality: She is a very head strong girl, she didn't afraid to speak her mind and maybe even ruffle a few feathers. She has a bit of a smart mouth, with that comes with a bit of sarcasm that is very poisonous. She is actually very sweet once you get to know her and get real close to her. She doesn't really like being sweet due to that's what expected of her as a girl. She does care and has a huge heart for everyone she meets. If someone messes with the ones she loves or herself she will get angry and go off on a ranting spree, pretty much become a jerk. She sometimes doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and can say the wrong thing at the wrong time and make a mess of things. However she is like takes things way to hard, words and events she can let herself get effected of them and most the time it does not end well for her.

Backstory: She grew up in a normal blue collar family, her parents worked two jobs to support her family. Her mother is a cafe barista and her father is construction worker. She had three younger sisters, who all look up to her so she had much pressure to be the perfect role model.

Secret: She addicted to pain killers and can not live without them and she also has a huge scar on her back she got when she was little by her uncle (she hates that scar and doesn't think she is pretty with it)

Where/What were they doing at the party: She was hanging with Ashley, talking and having fun with her bestie.

What was their interaction with Ashley: She was Ashley's best friend, they were practically inseparable, did everything together. They were pretty much sisters and she would do anything for her friend, nothing would ever stand in her way when it came to Ashley.

*

Name: Vincent Lockhart

Nickname: Vince

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Rafael Miller

Personality: He is somewhat like his father, he is very caring about others and is always looking out for them too. He is always helping and doing his very best to make sure everything is calm and peaceful. He is also very courageous, as a kid he was anything but courageous, he is such a shy timid kid who barely said any words to anyone really. But he quickly grew out of that as he got older. He began to push limits and not be such a push over to people. He started to stand up for himself and others. Though at time he can just lose it and break down, he doesn't like people seeing him cry so he doesn't ever really cry, since he is hardly alone. He was never taught it was weak to cry, but being in school, it was counted that way. He keeps on a brave face even if he is scared to death, he will never let anyone see him as weak and emotional.

Backstory: His mother died when he was a very young boy, leaving him with his father, who drinks all the time and is slightly abusive. He misses his mom so much and just hopes she isn't dead since they never did find a body after she went missing, although they found a lot of her blood, to much for anyone to live.

Secret: His father joined a cult and made him join, and he can't get out of it unless by faking his death which he won't do

Where/What were they doing at the party: Playing a video game on his phone on the steps outside

What was their interaction with Ashley: He had a huge crush on Ashley, ever since the day he tripped and spilled all his lunch on the ground and she helped him up, shared her food with him and were civil with each other, but weren't best friends.