Titanic OC 2 and Many Usable Th Cooper Harold Van Persie

Name: Cooper Harold Van Persie

Age: 18

Gender: Male

FC: Froy Gutierrez

Personality: He is so sweet, you will never find such a sweet person as himself. He is very loyal no matter what happens he will stay loyal. He always aims to please everyone, he just wants to make everyone happy. He thinks as himself as nothing more than a street rat (which unfortunately he had been for a few weeks) and he doesn't matter to anyone. He is very shy, quiet and timid about the higher class people. He doesn't think he is worthy to talk or even help him. He is very jumpy at times and can be skittish around loud noises. He is very dedicated to everything he does and never settles for less than perfection. He is very awkward around pretty girls, well, pretty much any girls. He stammers and stumbled over his words and things, pretty much a klutz around girls. But he can be very romantic if he tries and leaned what it is, because he has only known motherly and sisterly love, nothing romantic (his parents was toxic).

Class: Lower Class

Why they are on the Titanic?: His father got him the job, after kicking him out of the house.

Family: Mother, Danielle Van Persie (Deceased). Father, Clor Van Persie . Younger sister, Sophia Van Persie (14).

Background: Growing up, his family struggled to survive living in England. Living in the poorest of the poor part of town, didn't offer much of a job for his father to do. Being the oldest, he started to help his father everyday cleaning buildings for the higher class people, which only lasted four years. His father would occasionally abuse him when he didn't do his job up to par. When his sister was just five years old, their mother fell ill. Not having the money to pay for the treatment, they watched her slowly pass away. They tried everything in their means that didn't cost to much money to try and help her. In the end, six months later, she passed away. It was such a sad time, for everyone. His father blamed him for the death of his mother. Saying that if she had a better job they could have paid for the treatment and she would still be living. After hearing it for a very long time, he did blame himself and believe it was his fault. His father hated him, and disowned him as his child. His sister didn't believe it was his fault and loved him so very much. Then, one day, his father to him to pack his bags, which was a few pieces of clothes and a family portrait of him, his mother and sister. An old pocket watch that was a gift from his grandfather to his mother. His father set him up with a job on the Titanic, so now he works doing various jobs when he is needed. He isn't very well educated, hence his grammar isn't the best and he doesn't know how to write. He never went to school (his father prevented his children from school), his mother was homeschooling them until her death. His father put his daughter in a school after the death of their mother, but not him, because he was to work and nothing else.

Other: He had those round glasses, he can see far away but not close up, like if you were writing or reading a book.