Harry Potter Selection:Harmina Hufflepuff

(July 8th, 2017)

Name: Humina Hufflepuff

Nickname: Mina, Mi, Hum, Prankster, Shortie or any name for s short person,

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

House: Hufflepuff

Blood: Pureblood

Looks: She is 5'4 which most of her height is in her legs since she had long legs, she has peachy colored skin that tends to get darker when she is in the sun, sorta like a tan, but not that tan. She had some Latino in her on her father's side. She is very thin but healthy, she doesn't have very much in the bust department but it still is enough to make her look like a girl. Her hair is straight but lost the time she curls it or puts it into a side bun, it's for is brunette, dark brunette. Her eyes are a chocolate color but with flecks of lighter brown. She has a slightly bulb nose but it is small and cute. She has full lips that is open a mutes red or pearly pink. She had soft cheekbones and a oval shaped face. (aka Victoria Justice)

Strongest Magic Subject: Transfiguration, it's pretty easy for her and she obviously likes doing it. It is also pretty nice to use it to pull pranks on people.

Weakest Magic Subject: Flying, she is probably the worst at trying to control it and she is very sacred of heights, so both together are not the best.

Personality: She is very polite, always respecting others. She mostly is a very calm patience person, but sometimes she gets annoyed very easily, which is strange when she does thing that may annoy others. She is sometimes very paranoid about shadows, sudden movements and bugs, she will either run it mostly scream our is terror. She is very curious and to that she asks a lot of questions and will be persistent until she gets them. She is very sweet and caring about others, always wanting to help. She has a huge heart and is always giving love to everyone. She sometimes can do and say cute things without even thinking. She is the type of person people like to use and only have for when they need to have someone like her. She is also very sensitive and will cry at any little thing. She is very quite and shy at times, she doesn't like being the center of attention.

Brother: Hayes Hufflepuff

Likes: Reading, marshmallows, singing and playing piano and guitar, horses, cats and dogs, making jokes and puns, being by herself, nature, animals, making friends, pulling pranks on people,

Dislikes: Ghost stories, a pretty nice amount size of blood, large bodies of water, the dark forest, people scaring her, bullying, being put down, people calling her weak and a cry baby, attention, heights,

Patronus: A Black Panther

Anamagnus: A dapple gray horse

Strengths: Caring personality, always looking to help settle anything that us going wrong with anything.

Flaws: She has some naïve moments where she is just way to trusting on people and does not see any loop holes or inconsistencies in anything someone tells her, she is quite gullible too and will mostly believe everything.

Backstory: A normal childhood, nothing special or exciting.

Other: Her wand is a, White oak, twelve inch, Phoenix feather core, with swirls engraved on it. She is afraid of all weapons and of heights.