Favorite Selection RP OC: Leilani/Annabeth Mavorkordatos

Name: Annabeth/Leilani Mavrokordatos

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Caste: 3

Profession: Architect

Province: Midston or Baffin

Looks: Alexandra Daddario

Personality: She is a very mature when it comes to decisions and rules, she is very diplomatic at times especially when she is giving a challenge to do. Although she does have a playful side if you get to know her you will see it, but she doesn't really have much time to be playful in her job. She is very caring, kind and sweet to everyone she meets even if they are bad people she tries to find the good in them. She doesn't judge a person by first impressions or titles, they mean nothing to her. She is very brave when it comes to standing up for what she believes in. She is very courageous too and she isn't afraid stand up to people either or take the place of someone so they won't get hurt. She is very witty and a very fast learner when it comes to being taught things, she loves to learn and will keep on learning until she dies. She can get mad but she doesn't often since she's a calm person, unless you say or do something against her, the people she loves and knows. She keeps a level head, she is a very patient person, and never rushes through anything. She takes her time and covers all her bases. She sometimes does go against rules, only if she had a good reason to.

Likes: Reading, architecture, archery, running, doing optical courses, making friends, helping people, talking to her father, singing, drawing, painting, singing, tea, cookies, pasta with cheese, cheese, being outdoors, having fun, the rain, piano, cooking, dancing (or what's what you could call it),

Dislikes: Spiders, dying alone, losing the people she loves, bullies, people who think they're better than another person, people doubting her ideas, people making her think she is crazy, people disrespecting her, lightning, rebels, weapons,

Hobbies: Same as likes

Fears: She is deathly afraid of spiders she will literally become like stone unable to do anything, friends being in danger, being helpless, being in situation from which there is no escape. She is very sacred of death and has come close but she disliked the feeling and never wants it to happen until she is very very old. Getting her heart broken and being madly in love with someone who doesn't love her back.

Flaws: She commits her all into everything, and when something goes wrong she take it hard and blames herself for not realizing the mistake. She put her heart out there, and can easily get hurt when she sees someone that she loves, being all cozy with someone else, even if it is a selection after all.

Weaknesses: People insulting her and telling her she can't do it or her idea is ridiculous, others being hurt and being unable to help, talking about her passed away cousin, people disrespecting her because she is a woman, seeing other people hurt,

Strengths: People backing her up on her ideas, her thinking over something and having many plans in place in case one fails,

Skills: Her quick thinking and ideas,

Family/ Back story: She few up in a what we would call middle class family, to Fred, and Athena, two highschool sweethearts. Her father is Greek but her mother is American, they both met at highschool, when her father had moved to America. She grew up as a only child, but her cousins were close to her and they made up for not having siblings. (only for the name Annabeth:Her mother ironically named her after her favorite character, Annabeth Chase, as a child growing up, since her name was Athena, why not name her daughter after an amazing aspiring character)). She had a pretty good life, every so often there would be a little turmoil, like her father's hours got cut. Her father was a lawyer, and her mother worked at the library during the school time for her. She was at the head of everything, she didn't do normal teenager things, school and getting a college scholarship meant more to her than anything. She graduated at 16, she had skipped one year of school, which wasn't that common. After she had finished her school she went into college, taking the online courses, she soon got her degree and started to intern at her uncle's architect firm. She showed so much progress after her designs and economical structures. With that on note she was always helping those who didn't have much, giving those who didn't have a home meant so much to her. She made sure that they could live in the house, have a job and provide for their family. That's all that matters to her is others happiness. In the summer she would occasionally go to her aunts horse farm, riding and caring for the horses, which she loved so much.

Her Thoughts about the selection: She doesn't mind it at all, even though she hopes to find love, she thinks the idea is crazy, especially when many girls hearts will be broken and sent away. She hated that part of it, she wants everyone to find love, but not in the way of getting their hearts broke.

Other: She knows a little Greek, but she's not fluent. She wants to fall in love with someone, she doesn't care the title she just wants love. Her blood type is A-B positive. She is allergic to walnuts.

(Will add others to it for specific rps and I did come up with this all by myself and I didn't take anyone's names and yes I am aware she is similar to Annabeth Chase, but just a few things are based off of her)