Bianca and Michael's First Kiss

@Warrior_Fangirl and My oc's first kiss, yeah RPing and it happened! So, so, so cute!

(

He said he didn't want his face on line because it was ugly, which was partly a joke.

Bianca said it wasn't ugly it was handsome then she said she couldn't be on social media because her parents told her not to.

She persuaded him into taking a picture. He agreed and they took it. She said she would remember it forever.

"I've got a better way for you to remember this." Michael said grinning as he stuck his hand into his pocket.

"Okay," She said looking at him skeptical with a smile, wondering what he was doing.

He pulled out a piece of pocket lint and place diet in her hand and closed her hand around it carefully. "Keep it safe." He said his voice showing no traces that this was a joke

She looked at him shocked at the lint in her hand. Did he really just give her lint? Yes he did. She hoped it was a joke and he wasn't serious. Lint? "Uh, oh..kay." She said slowly, searching his face for any expression at all.

"Keep it safe." Michael said again. His face showed no emotion. One of the pluses of drama class.

"Okay, I will keep it safe with my life. I will die protecting it." She said dead serious putting her free hand on her chest. "I will protect it if its the last thing I ever do, not only because you gave it to me, because it is very special to you."

"Then you deserve this." Michael said reaching over and pulling her in for a kiss.

Her breathing hitches when she saw how close she was to him. She looked into his eyes not knowing what was going on and the sudden change. She bounced on her heels a little, -she had to use the restroom not that she was going to admit it when the bathroom wasn't that far down but it was more of an excuse to get out of this awkward moment - she just wanted to know what was going to happen.

Michael's nose almost touched hers and he breathed in gently before pulling her closer seeing she wasn't pulling away and brought her lips to his.

For a moment she was wide eyed, not knowing what to do. Never before had she kissed anyone -on the lip - she was like a lost puppy, she didn't know what to do, her cheeks turned bright red and her heart started to beat super fast.

Michael brought Bianca closer to his chest, lips not pulling away. He twisted his head to make it more comfortable for both of them and he slowly closed his eyes as he stood there.

Bianca was starting to panic, she didn't know really what to do, she was a little tense but slowly let herself go slack and melt into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing back with so much passion.

Michael continued. His thoughts trailed off as if nothing mattered except that moment. All his problems seemed to leave, and she seemed so perfect. As if she couldn't do anything wrong. As if the world didn't exist and he was finally where he wanted to be.

Bianca felt, for the first time in her whole life, a happy that she couldn't name. The feeling she was having was both deep love and a peace. Everytime she was around him her heart skipped a beat, she didn't know why. Now she did, she loved him so much.

Michael didn't want the kiss to end but he didn't want to be THAT person who just stands in public making out with someone. Slowly he pulled away, quickly feeling the sensation leave with his lips. He heart thudded loudly wanting him to return to the kiss not wanting to lose this feeling of happiness. Suddenly the world rushed back to him and he had to hold back the sudden emotions that had violently hit him. He slowly went back to his stone expression allowing only a small smile to creep at his lips as he fought what was behind it. The only thing that he could see was her. Her face so close to his. He couldn't leave that position.