Rose Tented Glasses | Selection RP | Valencia Corvus

Name: Valencia Corvus

Age: 17

Position: Princess

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

F/C: Sai Bennett

Color: Gold

Date of Birth: October 24th

Personality:  She is very caring and sweet, she had a heart of gold, though many people don't see it. She is always looking out for others more than herself. She is willing to die for a complete stranger. She is a true selfless type of person, who will help anyone who needs it. She caves in so much she doesn't really know how to stand her ground and quite often does whatever. She is a huge pushover and will let people run over her if it makes them like her better. She is very scared of things, and doesn't act her age at all, she acts lile a skittish child at times. She loves her family and would do anything for them, she wants them to be protected. She blushes really easily, any compliment no matter who it is her face goes flush since she isn't use to hearing them.

Likes: Sweet things, second chances, having fun, spending time with her siblings, reading books, drawing, writing poems, cats, making friends, the lake, swimming, horseback riding, swordsmanship,

Dislikes: rebels, the selected "invading" her home, reckless people, girls who want the crown, two faced people, extravagant jewelry, creepy crawlies, whining fussing girls, people of pink and purple (that isn't her family),

Strengths: She is very brave and doesn't give in, even if her life depends on it. She also has a high tolerance for pain, so even if she was tortured this girl would not be giving in at all.

Weaknesses: Seeing the ones she cares about being hurt and her not being able to do anything. If someone she loves does die, she will break, like completely break down shattering her strong personality, yet all in private that is.

Fears: Dying and not being able to help her family, watching her family die and her not being able to help, being kidnapped and harmed in all ways, seeing her brother unhappy and being used,

Thoughts on Selection: Quite honestly, she dreads the idea of girl flinging themselves at brother, trying to woo him. If she sees any girls being that way to him, well, she will talk to then and straighten it all out. She doesn't like this idea, for the main fact he could fall in love with a purple or pink, and no way did she ever like that.

Medical Conditions: She is allergic to all nuts, and by that I mean highly allergic, small amounts makes her really sick but large amounts will kill her. No one knows of this though, she makes sure just to say that she doesn't like them at all.

Other: She has a dappled gray Arabian mare named Mystic Silver or Silvie (as Valencia calls her)