We Rule The World | RP OCs | Kanakao Nakamura and Haneul-Joon Yi

Name: Kanakao Nakamura

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

FC: Momo (Twice)

Personality: She has a bright personality, almost like the sun shining. This girl is always wearing a smile on her lips wherever she goes. She always tries to make others smile, from acting silly to making up silly songs. Making others smile and laugh, brings joy to her and makes her feel happy. She is a polite girl, always helping others like her mother taught her to do. She loves to help and will do everything for anyone. She never told a lie, unlike most kids, she has always been a very honest girl. Very obedient and willing to dk anything she is asked. She is way to trusting and a lot of faith always doing and listening to what others said. She also is not afraid to tell it like it is, oh no, of someone is doing wrong, she will bluntly point it out. She can act very cute and very immature about things, but she does act mature when she needs too. Which is most the time of being mature for the younger kids.

Likes: Animal onesies, chocolate and candy of all kinds, fruit, singing and dancing, cooking, cute baby animals, Japanese food, cuddling (cuddle bug), taking care of babies, school

Dislikes: Most vegetables, dogs, water, rollercoasters, jelly beans and gummy bears, mud, pigs, bugs, people making fun of her and teasing her, flirty boys, homework, running after kids, big animals,

Other: She is Japanese and is fluent in, Korean, Japanese and English.
She has this Pokemon Ivysour stuffed animal she loves to cuddle up with.
She has a light teal bike she likes to ride on through the yard.

*

Name: Yi Haneul-Joon

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

FC: J-Hope (BTS)

Personality: He is considered as the life of the party, full of laughs and jokes, always trying to lighten up the mood no matter what happens. He always wears a smile, never has he been seen but a few times without his smile on his lips. He is thee most optimistic person you shall ever meet, no matter what is said, he looks at the good in everything. He takes his time, studying a person and learning about them from tiny things they do, body language and facial expressions, then he knows what's going on with them. Even though he does know many are great at hiding their feelings, no one can do it twenty-four/seven without letting their current emotion show. He is a caring person, always trying to make sure others are happy and bright eyed, yes sometimes it back fires, but he never gives us. He is not one to just give up when things get hard, he pushes through everything that happens and tries to help others in the same way. He is is very patience and calm, he never gets fired up about anything.

Likes: teasing girls, dancing and singing (but not in front of people), sweet things, watching people bake so cooking shows, swimming, playing sports, acting silly, fruit and vegetables,

Dislikes: Flirty girls, chocolate of all finds (excluding it out into things, so by itself), lovely dovey stuff, yelling and arguing, things being thrown, babies, bad jokes,

Other: He is Korean, and is fluent in Korean and English.
He is super crafty and enjoys making things
He odd enough likes to clean, but it is limited to a few things he doesn't like
He has a watch he always wears (his fathers, however he doesn't know that)