Narnia's Queen Selection RP: Kyliandriana Haven

Name: Kyliandriana Haven

Nickname: Ky, Kyli, Li, Andria, Annie, Sassy, Miss Impossible, Anna, Dri,

Age: 17

Face Claim: J

oana Gröblinghoff

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: S

he comes off as this sweet little smol bean, sweeter than sugar and candy. Always having a sickening sweet smile on her lips. Which she is, to a certain extent of course, pretty much all the time she is sweet and caring. She does have a huge heart for others, her caring about others is so much more than just doing what is expected, she goes way beyond. She goes over the extra mile for others. She is always there trying to help people and make friends, she is a very social person and isn't afford to take a risk. She is very loyal, and sometimes her loyalty makes her a bit of a push over sometimes, meaning she will let people get away with things, due to not wanting to make enemies (only if it is people who she likes). She is also very polite when it comes to others who are in high authority, she respects everyone, even those who are mean to others. However she is a little firecracker when it comes to those she loves being bullied. She is not afraid to stand up against anyone no matter what is the risk. She can be sassy and a it of a savage sometimes. She doesn't like others taking advantage of the people she knows and cares about, pretty much anyone. She has no problem with getting hurt as long as the person who she is protecting is one and well. If it gets down to getting physical she will have no problem getting physical. She as have seen, has a temper but only to those who are being mean to others.

Flaws: Smart mouth, she has got a smart mouth on her. Boy does she get in trouble a lot for having a snarky remark for everything! As well as pushing the limits to see where things will go and if things will get worse or better.

Strengths: She is very good at getting what she wants, as well as negotiating to try and find a solution everyone likes. She tries to be diplomatic whenever she does those things, however sometimes her flaw gets in the way and trouble happens.

Likes: Reading books, savage comebacks, tea and juice drinks, spending time out in nature, making friends, acting all sweet and innocent, people thinking she can't do any harm, music and singing but only when she is by herself.

Dislikes: People thinking she is dumb, stereotypes, oddly horses mainly because she is afraid of them since she had a small accident as a child, thinking because she is short she can't do anything and always needs help,

Which King do they lean towards?: Ahh why must you do this to me, I like getting to know each prince before I make a decision, as well as my oc.

Reason for joining the selection: To hopefully find love, she honestly isn't very fond of the idea of love. However she hopes to learn about love, since she has no idea what love is, well, the romantic love that is.

Password: Respecting you, I hate it when people don't respect the creators of the rp and are just down right pains and make it horrible for everyone else to rp as well.