Individual RP OC | @Crayola32 | Jae-Sohn Park

crayola32

|------------------------------|

| Name |
Jae-Sohn Park

| Age |
20

| Gender |
Male

| Looks |
Joshua

| Personality |
He is one adorable boi, he can be the squishiest and softest smol bean whenever he wants too. He enjoys poking people's cheeks, especially when they are puffed out, which be will do quite often, especially when be is bored. He has mastered the pout as a charm, and when he does that pout you will be at his mercy, literally you will have to coo at how adorable it is. He has the brightest smile that lights up a whole dark room when he walks in. He is often called Mr. Sunshine for that fact, because he is a big ball of sunshine and joy to be around. It is hard not to smile around him, and if you are down he will cheer you up. He is the type of guy to do anything to make you feel better an happy. He hates seeing people hurting, so he will do all in his power help in any way he can, no matter how much it costs or what it takes. He has a huge golden heart that is pure and beautiful, that many people admire and would wish for in a guy. He is quite innocent and despite how he can be sexy at times, he has no idea about any of that stuff, and has maintained his innocents quite well. He knows the basics, but the getting intimate scares the crap out of him, since it is a huge step in the relationship and it is one thing that can make you attached so someone you love. Which is why he would prefer to wait until he is married, so he knows that nothing cam be taken away from him when it happens. Now just the thought of letting his guard down and falling for someone who holds his heart is also scary. The idea of someone being able to crush your heart and hurt you, making a forever scar that can never go away, is the worst thing to think about. He does want to fall for someone, but he knows it takes time and he truly hopes that it will be worth it in the end. He doesn't want this to be all in vain, that love is true and means something and not let it all go away. But when he does find The One, he will treat her like the utter most princess she is, to him, she is a princess, even if she is the princess. He doesn't tolerate guys being abusive or anything towards women and will set them in their place of he has too. He will stand up for anyone and will always do the right thing, even if it hurts him or others. He is an honest guy and when he doesn't want to tell you something he will beat around the bush until he figured it out.

| Likes |
- Korean food and eating ice (which is one of their desserts and they have so many flavors and shapes of ice)
- Singing and Dancing, although he will never do it in public, he enjoys getting exercise that way.
- Cuddling, he enjoys cuddling and will not hesitate to cuddle up to you since he has always loved it.
- Being outside, riding a bike, walking, doing anything outdoors is what he enjoys the most

| Dislikes |
- Being ignored, that is the one thing he doesn't like the most. It makes him feel like he isn't worth anything because no one notices him.
- Blood, he won't pass out, but he will throw up at the very sight. He doesn't mind people knowing, since everyone has their phobias.
- Rebels, that is what he doesn't like at all. Yes he is sympathetic to them, but he doesn't like how they do things.

| Backstory |
He grew up a majority of his life in Korea and moved to Illéa around fourteen. He has a normal life, nothing bad ever happened which is a good thing. He been back to Korea since he had moved to Illéa, and he enjoys going back to his home. His mother entered him into the selection because she wants him to get married and this is the only way for him to do so. He is find being single and a computer engineer, but he agreed to do it to please his mother and is looking on the bright side.

|------------------------------|

Will add more later