NO MORE DREAM | INDIVIDUAL RP OC | Hei-Mi Choi

NAME❥ Choi Hei-Mi

NAME❥
Choi Hei-Mi

AGE❥
21

GENDER❥
Female

SEXUALITY❥
Heterosexual

FACECLAIM
Kim Nam-joo (Apink)

PERSONALITY❥
She is a very curious girl, nothing ever stops amazing her and she gets excited at the tiniest thing. She is always ready to learn, and soaks up everything she does learn so she can tell it to other people. She often becoming annoying, only because she keeps saying "did you know" to everyone she meets, or mainly her friends. She is always ready for adventure, and even if it means just watching fish swim around in the pond, in speaking, she has a huge imagination! This girl can be quite poetic with her words, using things to express how she feels with words no one hardly ever uses anymore, or never have used. She wants to get everything she possibly can get out of life, which is why she is always optimistic. It takes a lot for her to cry, since she keeps her emotions in check. She won't show any anger, but she will give a "humph" sound and frown, she will just walk away and ignore the person who made her mad. If she has nothing nice to say, she will not say it.

INTERESTS
Creative Writing, she is an inspiring novelist, and hopes to become well known. Although her family thinks it is frivolous for her to spend her time writhing such things. But his has always been one of her dreams, and she hopes to prove them wrong (While saving up money as a barista for her college, or to pay for it, since she goes to a university that offers writing as a minor, but she majors in fashion.).
Books, this girl enjoys reading all types of books, but horror. She has never been inspired by books, since they are not her own, and she doesn't want to steal any ideas. She does learn about what makes a book a best seller, and takes that into her own work.
Cooking, and as cliche as it may seem, but she does enjoy cooking. Who doesn't? She may not be the best, but she tries, and when she tries she ends up with a delicious dish, which most the time are desserts, especially the no bake foolproof kind.

MEDICAL INFO❥
She is a healthy female, had chicken pox and things of that nature as a child, but nothing as of now. Although she does get sick easily, due to having a very low immune system, which happens to be quite common among people. So she often has to wear those paper masks over her mouth, to keep her from getting sick.

SCENARIO❥
Hei-Mi had just come out of her hotel in the city of Tokyo, in Japan, since her whole class (for fashion, which her parents made her take. Since her mother wants her to become a fashion designer since she herself could never be one, pretty much living her live through her daughter.) She had a whole day to explore the city and get inspired, but not for her classes, but for her writing. However, she had become lost and didn't know how to get back, her phone was dead and she did not speak Japanese at all, since she was from America and her parents from South Korea. She sits down on a bench, looking her out of place and distraught, that is when someone approaches her. (Which can be your oc)