Knight OC: Astridia "Astrid" Zhang

Name: Astridia "Astrid" Zhang

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight 

Kingdom: (will add when necessary) 

Reason of Choice: She wants to show that women can be just as good as men, that they can be more than just a pretty face.

Appearance: Her skin in the sunlight looks almost porcelain, but in regular light is a soft peachy color. Most people, men mainly, call her eyes stunning, they are this beautiful chocolate brown, like milk chocolate when melted. It also has dark down flecks in it, that only show when she is in the sun or any type of light. Her hair is that of ebony, silky and soft to the touch, it is at her shoulders but she keeps it in a bun or ponytail when she is on the job. Being 5'4, she is pretty short compared to the other men around her. But, thank goodness her personality makes up for that. (aka Constance Wu)

Personality: She may give a sweet innocent smile, but she is anything but sweet and innocent. She can be a real you-know-what when someone makes her mad, annoys her, thinks they are better than her and most men in general. She is very fierce and never gives in, no matter what is on the line, well, if someone's life on the line that she is protecting or cares for she will do what she had to to make sure they are safe. She at time can show compassion and a caring nature, but she keeps that hidden in a world dominated by men. She wants to show she isn't a damsel in distress, she can handle her own problems. She is fluent in sass and sarcasm, she will not go without one moment without using those two. 

Knight Rank: Knight

Backstory: Astrid was the second of five kids in her family, all boys she was never a girly girl, more of a tomboy she hated dresses and loaded them when she had to wear them. She always wanted to show her parents that she would do what her bothers did. She did everything she could sleep they would be proud of her. And they are proud of her, but they worry so much about there. They always fear getting the letter that their daughter has died. She had the opportunity to go as a knight, well, at first she went in as a boy even though she was a girl. She did get in troubled for doing what she did, but they realized she was a valuable asset to them. 

Weapon: a silver rapier sword, the handle is a light blue with a royal blue swirl up the sword itself. The tip is sharp and very pointy, a light touch on someone's skin can in fact draw blood, since that is how sharp it is. It is very light weight but it is every strong and easy to use, or may look like toy, but it is a dangerous weapon. She has two silver daggers, that she keeps hidden on herself (under her clothes at an easy to get place), the handle is swirled, so it's easy to grip on to.