Federal Government/The Mentalist OC | Hae-Yeoung Lee

|~| -rosesgold |~|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|~| Name |~|

Lee Hae-Yeong

|~| Nicknames |~|
Agent Lee, Hae-Hae, Yeo, Hae,

|~| Age |~|
31

|~| Gender |~|
Male

|~| Birthday |~|
August 14th

|~| Sexuality |~|
Heterosexual

|~| Face Claim |~|
Eunhyuk
(Super Junior)

|~| Height |~|
5'9

|~| Hair Color |~|
Black

|~| Eye Color |~|
Brown

|~| Personality |~|
He never judges a book by it's cover, he always knows that there is more to meet the eye about people. He knows first impressions aren't always the best, so he never goes by them, since he has had a few bad first impressions himself. He comes off as this strong and serious guy, which that is what he wants people to see about him. However at times, he can be a real sweetly mushy and silly guy, when he wants to lighten the mood up. No it's not an everyday type thing, well, sometimes it it, but he just hates being serious at all times, it just isn't him. He plays by the rules, and never gets no where close to the fence of right and wrong, he always stays on the right side of things. He does have a very soft heart, and tends to get bothered about little things that happen, since he hates it when bad things happen to those who have a long life ahead of them.

|~| Likes |~|
His family, his co-workers, his job, reading, animals, the sun, rain, singing, dancing, food, sweets, his car and driving, bringing justice and handcuffing someone, helping others, cheering others up, watching animal videos, Korean candy and drinks, donuts, coffee, books, bikes, sunsets

|~| Dislikes |~|
Bananas, people getting hurt, cold weather, cooking, rock music, annoying people, his things on his desk being touched, apples, flirting girls, his mother constantly calling or texting him making sure he has everything, lots of flashing lights, night clubs, kids being harmed/hurt/killed, heights(like buildings not planes), his glasses getting broke

|~| Hobbies |~|
Hapkido, Taekkyeon, attempting to /try/ and cook something without burning the food or setting his apartment on fire, doodling and yeah even if he may not be good at it he still likes to doodle, napping if that can be counted as a hobby but for him he does count it as one,

|~| Fears |~|
Seeing the people he cares about getting hurt or even dying, that would crush his world and just make him a mess. Do he tries to distance himself from his family, just enough so no one will bother them, which hurts him deeply.
Not being able to save someone, that is one fear he had always had. He always wants to help and save someone so they don't lose their life. And yes, as sad as it may be, it happens, and he hates it.
Never getting married, if you will? He is still a single pringle, who has never found love yet. But he hasn't found the perfect girl for him yet, but he keeps his heart open in case he were to find someone.

|~| Flaws |~|
He can't always be serious all the time, he sometimes will just let out a joke or pun without even thinking. Of course he doesn't mean tom, it is just who he is and he likes to lighten things up to make people happy and not be so sad.
Sometimes he can be to caring, and let his soft heart for things get in the way of his judgment, which isn't always good. He tired not to let it effect him, but sadly, he ends up letting it effect him.

|~| Medical Conditions |~|
Chicken Pox (had as a child)
Currently none

|~| Family |~|
Lee Dai-Mi | ( Alive/Mother - 52 )
Lee Jung-Soon | ( Alive/Father - 53 )
Lee Yi-Seok | ( Alive/Brother - 27 )
Lee An-Jai | ( Alive/Sister - 25 )
Lee Jook-Jung | ( Alive/Brother- 23 )

|~| Birthplace |~|
Seoul, South Korea

|~| Residence |~|
Sacramento, California

|~| Affiliation |~|
C.B.I Agent

|~| Backstory |~|
Hae-Yeong grew up in South Korea for most of his life. His father had been in the military for most of his childhood, and he had always saw his dad as a hero and admired him for his brave nature. His mother on the other hand had been a nurse, before choosing to stay home to raise her children and not work. His parents were his role models, and he had enjoyed learning and watching them, and became who he wanted to be to make them proud.

He has three siblings, of course all younger than him. He was their guardian when their mother and father went onna date night ot something. He enjoyed watching over his siblings and caring for them. He left like a proud big brother, and would do anything to keep them safe. Of course they live in the next city over from him, so he knows they are pretty safe, he also knows when they are safe when they go to Korea for job reasons.

He had always been average in his classes, but it wasn't until he got all high marks for his training in the federal government. Being a son of a Korean Militant, had it's perks in the foreign government, which were hopefully good allies. He knew many people over tere, and often had helped then and asked help from them as well.