"love galore" тнe нoυѕe ocs: Evan and Emma Rose

80sdads

Name: Emma Rose

Name: Emma Rose

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face claim: Tiffany Alvord

Personality: She comes off as this sweet little smol bean, sweeter than sugar and candy. Always having a sickening sweet smile on her lips. Which she is, to a certain extent of course, pretty much all the time she is sweet and caring. She does have a huge heart for others, her caring about others is so much more than just doing what is expected, she goes way beyond. She goes over the extra mile for others. She is always there trying to help people and make friends, she is a very social person and isn't afford to take a risk. She is very loyal, and sometimes her loyalty makes her a bit of a push over sometimes, meaning she will let people get away with things, due to not wanting to make enemies (only if it is people who she likes). She is also very polite when it comes to others who are in high authority, she respects everyone, even those who are mean to others. However she is a little firecracker when it comes to those she loves being bullied. She is not afraid to stand up against anyone no matter what is the risk. She doesn't like. Others taking advantage of the people she knows and cares about, pretty much anyone. She has no problem with getting hurt as long as the person who she is protecting is one and well. If it gets down to getting physical she will have no problem getting physical. She as have seen, has a temper but only to those who are being mean to others.

Role: Sassy sister who dragged her brother along and yes they are twins

Theme song:

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City (because her first love she lost in a car crash)

*

Name: Evan Rose

Name: Evan Rose

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Teo Halm

Personality: He is so sweet, you will never find such a sweet person as himself. He is very loyal no matter what happens he will stay loyal. He always aims to please everyone, he just wants to make everyone happy. He doesn't think he is worthy to talk or even help him only because he still hasn't learned to just help someone without most the time asking. He is very jumpy at times and can be skittish around loud noises. He is very dedicated to everything he does and never settles for less than perfection. He is very awkward around pretty girls, well, pretty much any girls. He stammers and stumbled over his words and things, pretty much a klutz around girls. But he can be very romantic if he treats every girl with respect.

Role: Wallflower who only came to please his sister and yes they are twins

Theme song: Verge - Owl City ft. Aloe Blancc (because he is on the verge of college)

*

PASSWORD:

Owl City