Peak-A-Boo | Individual RP OcS | Tai Nikaido and Theo Harrison

[ Name ]Tai Nikaido

[ Name ]
Tai Nikaido

[ Age ]
19

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Face Claim]
Ai Hashimoto

[ Personality ]
She is very sarcastic when it comes to others talking to her. She never lets anything go and she will keep being sarcastic to everyone. She also is not sacred of anything and she tends to make fun of those who are sacred. It seems amusing to her to see people vulnerable and petrified in fear. She gets very annoyed easily as well, and she hates it when people try and talk her out of things she does. She does sometimes play along with it, but only to teach them not to mess with her.

[ Hobbies ]
Playing "Peak-a-boo", singing little songs when she is alone, reading a book, practicing with her gun, training with her dog, talking with her "sisters", taking long walks and spending time at night outside

[ Backstory ]
She had no idea what happened before she was taken, before her eleventh birthday, she remembers most things about her family and little things. Now she will do anything the Oldest tells her to do, and she also knows what she needs to do. She is very protective of Anjali and will do anything to keep her safe.

[ Theme Song ]
I have no idea

[ Other ]
~ She is the middle child, having a older brother and sister, as well as three younger brothers.
~ She prefers guns, since she loves how powerful they are
~ She had a pet Rottweiler named

*

[ Name ]Theo Harrison

[ Name ]
Theo Harrison

[ Age ]
16 going on 17 in a week

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Face Claim ]
Max Barczak

[ Personality ]
He is oddly enough a really sweet boy, always seeing the good in people. He listens and will do anything to protect others. He is a bit of a pushover, but for a good reason too, because he doesn't want anyone to hurt the others. He is polite and such a utter gentleman to everyone, always opening doors. He as a good heart and always does everything for everyone else.

[ Hobbies ]
Playing guitar, swimming and soccer, playing video games, tinkering around on things mainly fixing them, helping others who need help, hanging with his sister and friends

[ Backstory ]
He grew up in a rich family, he needed nothing and got whatever he wanted. He never let anyone know that he was rich, because he was a very humble person and did everything as modest as possible. He likes to travel around and see so many cool places with his friends. He actually gets A's and B's in school, which ain't that bad if you look at it. He studies super hard and pours himself into his schooling.

[ Theme Song ]
Idk

[ Other ]
~ He has a older sister, who treats him still like a baby
~ His parents work at a prestigious company, meaning his is rich
~ He doesn't care about money and helps others with it on the DL