Talent Show Program

( @TMZoe11 song is up above )

Annabeth walked out to the stage, her multi-layer, rainbow watercolor pleated skirt that went just above the knee, swayed as she moved. She had a matching halter neck top with flowers twisting up the right side from the bottom to the top collar. Her shoes were silver two inch wedges that laced up to just below her knee. Her brown hair was curled in a bunch of tight little curls that sat at her shoulders, bouncing as she walked. Five thin silver bracelets moved up and down her left wrist, making a little jingle as she moved.

Her heart was pounding as she walked on the stage. She practiced so hard and make sure she got everything perfect. Once little slip up could mess everything up. She spend most her time practicing till she got it perfect. This was do or die, well more like do or go home. She also hoped she picked out a good song. Plus it was true for her.

She stopped in the middle of the stage and took a breath. "Hello and Good afternoon. I'm Annabeth. I will be singing and dancing to Boombox. I really hope you enjoy this little performance, because I had a lot of fun rehearsing it."

The lights went down almost to complete darkness on the stage. Annabeth put her right hand on her hip and put the other on her chest as she turned her head to the side. The music started to play and purple, blue, green, pink, yellow and orange lights popped up as the music began.

"Press play on the day that you came into my life, yeah," She sang as she turned her head to look at the audience and she circled her hips to the other side. She took her left hand and ran it up the left side of her body then brought it up to her cheek. "Felt our eyes harmonize. It was strange, it was paradise, oh," She ran her two fingers across the bottom of her right eye. Then she gave a quizzical look on her face that turned into a happy smile. Her other hand went in the air and drew a line in the air with a dreamy smile on her face.

" 'Cause when I look back on it, life lacked the Sonic," She put both hands in her hair as she swayed her hips to both sides slowly twice. She snaked one arm in front of her then did the other the same thing. She brought the back to her chest with her index fingers pointing at each other. "A quiet kind of solitude," she brought her pointer finger up to her lips, still keeping her other hand in her hair. She then brang the same hand that was on her lip across her cheek. "Tell me how'd you do it, you added the music, I've never heard a song like you." She said pointing out in the audience, then snapped her fingers. She moved her hand like a wave in the air then she waved her index finger around the air and then, brought her palms facing her chest.

" 'Cause you're my boombox, baby," She turned to the right side and slid up a little bit while she moved her arms to the left side in a swinging motion. Then turning her whole body facing the audience, she crossed her arms over her chest then brought them to her side. "You can say anything, blow my speakers out with you." She did a shoulder swivels and crouched down on her bending her knees, then popped up, bring her legs up in the air and bringing her arms out straight at her hip. "Yeah, you're my boombox, baby, You can sing anything and I'm a sing along with you," she pointed out to the audience then pointed to herself and did a little spin.

"And if I push the right button, will you show me somethin'?," she sang as she laced her fingers through her hair. Then gave a little wink moving her hips back and forth, using her other hand she pumped it in the air. "Little melody that I can groove to," she brought her right hand that was in her hair down in a waving-like pattern going from her neck to her in front of her chest. "Cruisin' with my boombox, baby," she turned to the side and put her hand in front of her like she was driving a car as she twisted down in a crouched position. "You can say anything." Then she stood up she moved her hands up both of her side of her body. Then pointed back into the audience giving a little flip of her hair. "Blow my speakers out with you, Yeah you're my boom-boom-boombox, baby." She moved her right hand above her head, then her other hand a little farther down and did the same thing again for two more times, like windshield wipers. Then she put her hands back on her hips as she twisted her hips a little.

"Press pause just because all I want is to stay right here." She put her hands in he hair then ran them down the side of her body to her hip, while putting her other hand in the air. She swang her hips a little. "I want you to spin me round, right round, right round 'til we disappear, yeah," She grabbed her skirt and spun around in a circle four times then stopped pointing in the air then drawing a line down the center.

" 'Cause when I look back on it, life lacked the Sonic." She said as she put both arms out to her side then crossed them over her chest them brought them back as she turned to her side slowly bringing them down to her belly. "A quiet kind of solitude." She said as she acted like she was popping bubbles. "Tell me how'd you do it," she flips her hair to the side as she smiled rocking her hips back and forth. "You added the music. I've never heard a song like you." She acted like she was popping bubbles with her fingers then she gave heart with her hands.

" 'Cause you're my boombox, baby," She put her legs together and shimmed down to the floor her arms acting like a windshield wiper as she went down. "You can say anything, Blow my speakers out with you," she twisted her fist in the air like she had a wand in her hand from her hips to level with her head. "Yeah, you're my boombox, baby," crossed her arms around her chest and pumped them back twice as she rocker her hips, making her skirt sway. "You can sing anything and I'm a sing along with you," she acted like she had a microphone and tossed it to her other hand and turned her head that way and both legs. "And if I push the right button, will you show me somethin'?" She patted just below her hip with her left hand as her right was in her hair and her hips went in a 360 back and forth. "Little melody that I can groove to," She turned to her side and put her right foot on the opposite side of her left and switched them a few times. "Cruisin' with my boombox, baby." She turned on her side sweeping her feet and arms to the audience and gave a snap every time she did. "You can say anything, Blow my speakers out with you," She twisted her feet while moving her hips going back just a little from where she was. "Yeah you're my boom-boom-boombox, baby," She put both hands in the air. Then she put them straight out to the side. Then she pointed them both at the audience.

She slowly and dramatically walked to the front of the stage, giving a flirty smile as she twisted a lock of hair around her finger. "You make me wanna move my feet," She folded her hands in front of her face them brought them down to her hip. While her feet crossed over each other as she got closer to the edge. "Shake, shake my hips," She shakes her hips a few times. "Making brand new moves to you,"She brought her hands back up to the folded position and drew them out in a 45 degree angle at her collar bone. "You make me wanna move my feet," She crossed one foot over the other as she pivoted. "Shake, shake my hips, making brand new moves to you," She swayed her hips as she crossed and uncrossed her arms across her torso.

"Yeahhh!" She sang hitting a high note. with a smile as she put her hands up like she was pushing walls apart. She also flipped her hair to the side.

" 'Cause you're my boombox, baby. You can say anything, blow my speakers out with you." She moved her arms out to the side and pumped them in the air. She then crossed then in an X over her face then brought them down to her hip. "Yeah, you're my boombox, baby. You can sing anything and I'm a sing along with you," She spun around once grabbing her skirt then swished her hips sliding to her left then right.

"And if I push the right button, will you show me somethin'? Little melody that I can groove to," She pointed out into the audience and slid her body up to her hand which she made a fist. Then crossed then an X over her torso a few times while rocks on her feet. "Cruisin' with my boombox, baby," She moved her hands like wheels on a train at her side then she turned back to the audience. "You can say anything," She rocked on her hips. "Blow my speakers out with you." She moved her hands in a motion like her mind was being blown. "Yeah you're my boom-boom-boombox, baby," She moved her hands like windshield wipers and moved her body to them then faced the audience and pointed at them.

The music stopped and the light went down going back to normal. She smiled real brightly as she caught her breath and waved at the audience then gave a curtsey holding her skirt. She then walked off the stage and grabbed a bottle of water, opened it and took a sip.

**********************************

((Ps I was tempted to do either Love You Like A Love Song or Tell Me Something I Don't Know XD anyway it took me forever to do the dance moves to add some and figure out what to call them.))