First Male Selection OC: Leo Hernandez

Name: Leo Hernandez

Name: Leo Hernandez

Age: 22

Face Claim: Jake T. Austin (Bow Chica Bow wow baby XD you know I had to do that)

Caste: 3

Province: Hudston

Profession: Engineer

Personality: He is very charming to girls, though they always turn him down. He is very joking even if the jokes are very corny. He is very smart, although sometimes he doesn't act so smart. He is very crafty and can make anything out of pretty much any object. He is sweet and caring to those he cares about. And he is mischievous, and is always looking for an opportunity to cause some mischief. He is so very loyal to the people he cares about and is willing to die for them if it comes to that.

Likes: Building things, his friends, tacos (he freaking loves tacos), girls, making friends, singing (only when he's in the shower, or alone, he doesn't sing in front of people that much), cracking cheesy jokes, star gazing, nature,

Dislikes: Stuck up, rude, clingy and conceited girls, and that's about it oh and death.

Flaws: He can be overly nice to someone, which makes him a push over, and people take advantage of that.

Fears: The people he loves getting hurt and being unable to help them,

Family: Mom: Maria Hernandez
Father: Edgar Hernandez
Other brother: Jose Hernandez (25)
Younger sister: Elena Hernandez (17 going on 18)
Youngest sister: Sofia Hernandez (10)

Back story: His parents were originally for Paloma, until they moved to Hudston to be closer to Maria's mother, who at the time was sick and unable to take care of herself while her husband was away doing his job. Leo did pretty good in school, B's and A's were what he got on a daily basis, he likes school and was never bothered by anyone. He did stand up for some of his friends that were getting picked on, which lead to him getting hurt by them. He is very family oriented and spends as much time as he can with his family and the ones he loves. When he was seven he broke his arm from falling out of a tree, but it doesn't bother what he does.

Other: He speaks fluent Spanish, it being his first language and English his second. His mother and father job would be categorized as a caste 7 but they are a 4 due to Maria and Edgar's parents, Leo became a 3 because of his job he does. He hates the idea of the caste system and would like it to be gone and everyone be equal no matter what their job is.