Petrichor - RP Ocs

StargazerintheTardis

My ghost babies

*

Name: Genevieve Brown

Age: 18 when she died in the middle of the Victorian Era

Species: Ghost

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face claim/looks: She has thick, shiny black curly hair that anyone would want to run their fingers through and lightly pull the curly down and watch it spring black up. Her eyes are this beautiful brown color that is almost chocolate brown but has hints of lighter brown. She has a light brown freckles dusting her nose and cheek. She has light brown skin, since she her mother is Caucasian and her father is African American.

The way they smell: Roses and Vanilla

Personality: She is very mature, motherly to everyone younger than her, being the oldest she has taken it on herself to be that way, since after all she has more guardianship over her siblings than her parents. She is a very formal and diplomatic girl, she is ways showing respect to everyone no matter who they are. She shows a impeccable amount of confidence when she is talking to people, she is hardly every shy, especially when it comes to voicing her opinion. She is not the type of girl who will just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. She is very caring and sweet, she had a heart of gold, though many people don't see it. She is always looking out for others more than herself. She is willing to die for a complete stranger. She is a true selfless type of person. At first she can seem cold and closed off, but due to her past she doesn't trust anyone hardly. Especially since her mother wasn't the nicest woman to let her actually talk to people. She is strict when it comes to her siblings, children in general. She always follows the rules to the T. She is very stubborn at times and hates to admit she was wrong. But she does admit, especially when she realizes she is just be stubborn like her mother, which she hates. She blushes really easily, any compliment no matter who it is her face goes flush since she isn't use to hearing them.

Background: Genevieve lived in a middle class family, her father, John, who had a store, that she often worked at. Her siblings and her had a normal childhood as kids do filled with love, spending time with each other and being a kid. Lottie was her thirteen year old sister, Andrew was their fifteen year old brother and Thomas her ten year old brother. She had a few friends, but they were not really close close. On the other hand her mother, Florence was a very strict and controlling woman. They could never go into town unless they were given permission to. They never really liked their mother, but they respected her. One day, she had just gotten to bed - She hadn't ate anything that night, only because she had come home from the library late. Her siblings had and were sleeping. She couldn't sleep at all, so she went to check on her siblings. That's when she seen something wasn't right. She had her own room, her other siblings shared one. After getting closer, she realized the didn't seem to be moving when the floor creaked as it normally did. That's when she had found out they had been dead for a hour or so. That broke her heart. She rushed out of the room to find her parents. When she passed her own room she ran into her mother. She had a wicked grin on her face. Her mother explained to her why she had murdered her children. Because she blamed them for why. With that her mother murdered her oldest daughter, one swift move of the dagger over her daughters throat she fell to the ground, slowly dying. She just laughed and went back to bed like nothing happened. After her father found out that his children were dead he couldn't handle it and killed himself due to a broken heart. Her mother had lived a very rich life after they had all died, then after many years she had died herself, it was by a car crash.