Lights Out RP OC: Sammy Dawson

-_TheDreamer_-

Name: Samantha "Sammy" Dawson

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Family:
Mother, Tanya Dawson (deceased from giving birth to Sammy.
Father, Kevin Dawson (MIA, no one knows what happened, perhaps he had ran off or had gotten killed)

Personality: She comes off as this sweet little smol bean, sweeter than sugar and candy. Always having a sickening sweet smile on her lips. Which she is, to a certain extent of course, pretty much all the time she is sweet and caring. She does have a huge heart for others, her caring about others is so much more than just doing what is expected, she goes way beyond. She goes over the extra mile for others. She is always there trying to help people and make friends, she is a very social person and isn't afford to take a risk. She is very loyal, and sometimes her loyalty makes her a bit of a push over sometimes, meaning she will let people get away with things, due to not wanting to make enemies (only if it is people who she likes). She is also very polite when it comes to others who are in high authority, she respects everyone, even those who are mean to others. However she is a little firecracker when it comes to those she loves being bullied. She is not afraid to stand up against anyone no matter what is the risk. She doesn't like. Others taking advantage of the people she knows and cares about, pretty much anyone. She has no problem with getting hurt as long as the person who she is protecting is one and well. If it gets down to getting physical she will have no problem getting physical. She as have seen, has a temper but only to those who are being mean to others.

Backstory: Her mother was a very high risk pregnancy and during childbirth she could either die, suffering a massive brain bleed or go paralyzed. The doctors were wanting Tanya to have an abortion so that she could spare her life and that Sammy would die, just so she could live. She turn them down right on spot not wanting to kill her own child just so she could live. No matter how much pressure the doctors put on her to do so, she turned them down every time. When it did come time for her to have Sammy, it was just way to much stress on her body. Tanya had got to hold her baby daughter before she had passed away, telling her husband to give her the charm necklace and a ring that she was going to give her when her daughter got married. She knew she wasn't going to be around then and she wanted to make sure her daughter knew she was loved, besides the countless videos saying the same thing. Kevin raised the small baby by himself as a single dad, making sure she was love and taken care of and needed nothing. She did her best in school, made her father proud, until all this had happened. For her, it was a bit fuzzy, all she remembered was her father saying he loved her and a bunch of mushy stuff, leaving their house and never coming back. She was picked up by her aunt and from there she just had millions of questions on what had happened to him.

Looks: Chandler Kinney

Likes: Soda pop which she never gets anymore. Water, she drinks like that is going out of style. Horses, she has always admired those majestic creatures. Children, she has a huge soft spot for them and is kinda like a mother if she ever watches them. Adventure, she loved to find adventure in everything around her, it is something she likes the most. Making friends, she likes to make friends but she isn't one to just make friends with anyone at all. Rain, she loves the rain and the feeling and smell of the pureness of the air.

Dislikes: Arguing, she doesn't like people yelling and fighting over things or insulting them as well, meaning she hates curse words, they made her cringe. Being called out and punished, especially when she is innocent of things and people blame her for things she didn't do. Talking about her parents, she will go around the subject as much as possible and pretend it doesn't bother her. Death, she will lose it is people close to her die, she just can't handle it at all.

Other: She has her mother's charm necklace around her neck and under her clothes, as well as the ring on her finger that she was given and her father's watch he had given her a week before he had disappeared.