Game of Wolves - A Selection RP OC: Princess Kalilah Mo-Min

Name ~ Princess Kailiah Mo-Min

Nickname ~ Kai, Liah, Mo-Mo, Blood Sucker and Paper Face (horrible offense to her),

Age ~18

Gender ~ Female

Face Claim ~ Chaeyoung (Twice)

Kingdom ~ Nightfells

Likes ~ Nights, yet again, another ironic thing about this girl. It isn't because of the lack of light. It is because she feels calm and can relax by taking walks in the breeze cool night. You could say it calms her down, and all her worries melt away at night.
~ Thunderstorms. She actually enjoys them, especially the sound of the rain that comes down from the sky. It also helps thing grow, which is a symbol of life.
~ Flowers. She does adore them, especially roses. There is just something about them, then look, feel and smell of them that makes her feel at peace and happy. You can always see her with flowers in her room.
~ Cuddling. Not that she will admit it anytime soon, she often enjoys cuddling with someone. No she has never done it with anyone but kids, but it makes her feel wanted and safe.
~ The Quite. She has always enjoyed being by herself in the peace and quiet. She had never really liked being around to many people, so you will see her often getting away from huge get togethers.
~ Fashion. Yes, she is a fashionista at her finest. This girl has impeccable fashion sense and ever since she was a child had always wanted to design clothes. However she has taken it up as a hobby and nothing else.

Dislikes ~ Being called a names. That really upsets her because she is hardly any different than anyone else except she is a vampire and the others aren't. It hurts her to be such an outcast that people would be as cruel with words as they do with anything else.
~ Werewolves. She has never been fond of them, for the fact that she doesn't like how they are towards her kind. She knows that they can kill her, and she doesn't like that at all.
~ Chocolate. She hates all chocolate. Unlike most girls, she can not stand any type of chocolate and will not hesitate to point that out. You would think she would, but no, she has never liked it, nor will she ever.
~ Water. Nope. She is not a swimmer don't even suggest her to do that, because she won't. Plus she can't swim so if anyone suggests that she think they are trying to kill her, which is not the case.
~ Large crowds. She does not like being around to many people. It just is not something she likes to do, so she will get away from any large party or get togethers.

Personality ~ She comes off as a very cold person when you first meet her. She will do anything to say the least as possible to see if others try and hit up a conversation. She can be very sarcastic and a bit rude when she is blunt about things. She does have a bit of a resting B face when she is bored or annoyed about things that are said or are going on. She had been hurt to many times before so she will keep her guard up as long as she can to know for sure if they aren't going to hurt her.

However, if you really try and break her outer shell, you will see she is a very sweet person who always tries to help others around her, which is often over looked. She also is a very hurt, broken person, many don't see that because they don't look past her persona she puts on. She has never really had many people, other than her kind, actually be nice to her. Aside from that she is a very quirky person if you also get that sad part away, you will see she is just like her old happy self when she was a child.

Species ~ Vampire

Powers ~ Animal Morphying. She can turn into a bat whenever she pleases, which helps her get away from sticky situations that she hates to be out into. Also she likes to turn into a bat to go somewhere so no one can find her and she can be alone.

Backstory ~ She had been abandoned at a very young age, about six. She lived in the streets for a good long while, doing what she had to survive. She had no idea why her parents had left her, she didn't know who they were, if she had any blood siblings. That whole part of her was missing, she didn't know anything about her heritage. Knowing only that she was a girl of South Korean background, was not much to go on and that was pretty upsetting.

It was about a year later that she had been adopted by a man and women, a king and queen, unknowingly to her at the time. They showed her kindness and took her in as their own. They cared and raised her as their own, making sure that she was all taken care off. It may have not been a blood family, it was a family, and that meant more that someone wanted her, then the family who didn't.

It wasn't until a few years later that she had found out she was a vampire. She had always thought things she had done was a bit weird. Then she realized that she must have been a vampire when she was abandoned. That explained a few things and she figured her parents were human, which she understood why they abandoned her.

She has read stories about how horrible humans and other beings could be towards her kind. She hated that, it made her upset she was treated in that way because of who she was. She thought that was unfair and have ever since then, made herself to think about that way.

Thoughts on the Selection ~ She is very skeptical of this selection. She does not like the idea that her heart will be in the hands of humans. She wants to keep her guard up as long as she can just to make sure she can trust others with her heart. She doesn't like the idea that her heart could be broken by someone who could be playing with her emotions. That scares her so much, and it hurts her to know someone would actually do that to her just because of who she is.

Thoughts on Humans ~ She tolerates them, she is on the fence about them. She doesn't like how they have no second thought about putting a stake through her kind's heart, or throwing holy water on them or waving garlic around. Now, anyone can change her idea, but they have to be dedicated and not willing to back down even if she says so. She does it as a test, to see if they are truly willing to take her on as a individual.

Fun Facts ~ Tigers Blood, as ironic as it may be, she loved that type of snow cone. Even though it has nothing to do with actual blood, the name is as close as she gets. Plus it is a pretty "normal" thing to eat with the humans.
~ Gifts. She does like it when people give her small little tokens of appreciation. Of course she has never really had any, and will be utterly shocked if someone ever were to give her a gift.

Trivia ~ She has a "sun ring" that protects her when she is out in the day time. She never takes it off and no one can ever force it off her hand. She rather enjoys have it on so then she can ride and act normal at this selection.

Quote ~ "You don't have to be blood related to be family."

~ "Even though I'm a vampire, my bark is much worse than my bite."

~ "Just because you're different, doesn't mean you should be treated that way."

~ "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Treasure is what a person finds of value. Never say you are not beautiful or valued."

Other ~ She loves to sing when she is alone, she won't sing is people are around.
~ Her birthday is April 1st, yes April fools day, the day of jokes she dreads.
~ She is allergic to all nuts, has always been even as a child, so she tends to just say she doesn't like them.
~ She has a black and white fluffy boarder collie named: Nyx, who she adores.