Selection Guard OC | Taemin Yi

Name: Yi Taemim

Name: Yi Taemim

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Face Claim: Kai (EXO)

Title: Guard

Personality: He comes off as this cold-hearted person that has no feelings whatsoever, pretty much is an emotional rock. Showing no remorse or guilt for what happens, but in private he just breaks down and lets it all out so no one can see him like that. First impressions aren't always the best ones, yes he may have a bit of a tempter is mad, and I mean like a firecracker or a match. But it is never intentional, he is so involved in his job he doesn't show nationals that can cloud his judgement. He can be cocky at times, which isn't very good, but he is only that way around other men. He is a romantic sap when it comes to finding the right love of his life, if that ever happens. He will treat her like she is the princess of the world. However hr has a hard time letting himself fall in love, due to as a guard he knows what can happen and he doesn't want someone to be hurt if he were to die. He doesn't get emotionally attached to people because he knows that if they were to die, the whole world would come crashing down around him.

Class: Middle

Providence: Midston

Undercover rebel yes or no: No

Secret: He had been the son of two rebels who had tried to kill the queen and king, but he didn't want to be like them, even after they died. He never told anyone that he has a secret rebel tattoo on his lower back and if anyone were to see it, they would think the worst.

Likes: The royal family. Showing the selected around. Keeping the royals safe, catching other rebels. Cake of all kinds and lollipops, mostly candy, although he hardly ever has them. Horses, he has always had a soft spot for those magnificent gentle giants.

Dislikes: Other rebels, ah yes, since he grew up with rebel parents he had come to dislike them due to the way they went about things. The royal family getting hurt or killed, it is his job to protect them and keep them safe, and if they were, he would carry the guilt around with him.

Backstory: He was the son of two rebels, who had done so much murder and bad things before and after they had him. They wanted him to grow up and do what they always have been doing, but yet he didn't want that. He had played along with everything they taught, just because he didn't want to disappoint them. As a rebel child, he didn't have a normal childhood like the other kids did, he was shielded from others and wasn't allowed to do anything before the sun rose and after the sun set. It wasn't until he was age 15, when his parents were killed. He ran away and lived with his aunt, and she kept his secret as well as he did. When he turned 18 he went to the castle in hopes of getting a job. And luckily he had gotten a job as a guard and ever since he had, he was and will always be loyal to the royals.

Other: He can actually sing, but no one knows because he doesn't like to let people hear him, since he is only to do his job and nothing else.
He has the rebel tattoo on his back: A skull on fire with two guns and swords crossed over each other behind the skull with blood dripping from the hallow eye sockets.