The Unwinding RP OC: Lorelei Grace

Name: Lorelei Grace

Name: Lorelei Grace

Age: 15 and a half

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight but she is asexual

Face Claim: Georgie Henley

Role: AWOL

Parents reason from unwinding you: They never wanted a child, she was told from a young age they were just putting up with her until the time came. She didn't know what that meant. She never was shown love by them, they only acted that way around people, to make them believe that they loved her when they truly didn't.

Personality: She is a rather sweet girl with a caring nature for others. She is always trying to help others, do everything to please others. She is very submissive at times, she could be classified as a push over pansy to most who want someone to easily manipulate her. She is like a hurt puppy always going back to those who hurt her hoping to do better and they will accept her. She does have a huge heart and put herself out there in everything she does. She is very shy, and doesn't really like being around new people who she doesn't know, but that doesn't mean she won't do what they say. She will, she is desperate to have friends and have people like her. She is a very trustworthy person, which means she also trusts people way to much. She gets broken when someone breaks her trust, she will start to cry and feel so horrible with herself.

Likes: The quite, she loves it when there is nothing but the sounds of nature around her. The sun, she loves the feeling of it on her skin, it makes her feel happy. Books, she loves books, she is always reading, with that she has a huge imagination that runs wild, but she keeps it to herself. Music, classical music that is, she had taught herself to play the piano, it took many, many years, she still isn't very good, but she manages and is very devoted.

Dislikes: Cursing, it reminds her to much of the scary face on her parents as they cursed at her all her childhood. Being betrayed, she has gone thought that many many times before and it was very fun. Sports, she isn't very athletic at all, she doesn't like sports.

Skills: She is good at remembering things and seeing when things are different. She had a good eye for pointing out when something is wrong, she had this six sense you could say that tells her when something is wrong. Even if she does get a little paranoid at times she will go on her instincts since they are never wrong.

Weaknesses: Blood, she gets very sick around seeing it, large amounts that is. She cringes at a paper cut or scrape, she has almost known to throw up, but she keeps it under control. People shouting and yelling words that are insulting and hurtful, she won't be able to do anything when it is going on, sometimes she may even run off to find a quite place to gather herself. Being told she is useless and she isn't worth anything, once again that is something that crushes her and she won't do anything but run away.

Backstory: Growing up, her parents never wanted a child, she was a "accident", they didn't plan on having her, she just came. They never showed her love, the only love she got was from books and movies she watches and read. In school she was a wallflower, always trying to avoid people, mostly the popular bullies. She never had a true friend, though she had "friends" as she said, but they weren't her friends, they just "hung out" with her. She did everything she could to make people like her, but no one ever did, they tolerated her. She was way to clingy to them and they didn't like it, but they didn't want to hurt her feelings. She had to do everything herself, her dishes and laundry, making and changing her bed, making and baking her own food, and so forth she all had to do on her own. Her parents didn't do anything for her, they lived like they didn't have a kid. She lived like she was on her own, they stopped taking care of her when she was seven.