My Fairy OC: Princess Violet Javahaira (Original DO NOT COPY)

Name: Princess Violet Javahaira

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Princess Violet Javahaira

Age: 16 going on 17 in a few weeks

Gender: Female

Species: Fairy (She's the only fairy in her family, long story find out later.)

Face Claim: Charisma Star (I love her makeup tutorials she is awesome!)

Personality: She is just the most sweetest person you will ever meet, she is way sweeter than candy. She is a happy-go-lucky person that is always smiling. She is very innocent I mean like pure innocent. She can be naïve, especially when someone says something she won't understand it. It takes her a while go connect the dots on things. She is super friendly and isn't afraid to butt into a conversation and say hello. She is caring and compassionate to everyone, and has a huge heart for people. She will go out of her way to make people feel special. She is a huge girly girl and loves everything princessy yes she is a princess, so she likes the perks of being a princess and wearing a sparkly crown. She loves to ask questions about everything

Likes: Candy, making friends, talking, signing, dancing, having fun, rain only, nature, animals, children, parties, shopping, sparkly things, flowy/spiny dresses, mostly everything.

Dislikes: Rude, obnoxious, selfish, bullies. People hurting others, fights, being ignored and pushed away by people, the dark most the time, people trying to intimidate her, people thinking she is stupid or dumb,

Strengths: People that believe in her and give her encouragement when she needs it and is always there for her. Unlocking her enter problem solving skills and helping out others.

Weaknesses: Thunderstorms, lightning (terrified of both), creepy crawlies, all weapons, blood (she will pass out) - she will all go into a panic attack, pass out or ball her eyes out plus she will become like a statue, not being able to move.

Planet Kingdom: Shimmervale

Family: Queen Penelope Javahaira
King Siegfried Javahaira
Prince Ger Javahaira (age 23, heir to the throne)
⬆ twins ⬇
Prince Kalon Javahaira (age 23, youngest by a few minutes)
Princess Sariah Javahaira (21, soon-to-be married)

Back story: Violet grew up in a regal royal family in the beautiful plant filled Planet Kingdom of Shimmervale. Of course she was different from the others, she had wings, she was a fairy. But she wasn't born a fairy, she was born just a normal human with magical powers like her whole family. She was the youngest of the family, and always got special treatment of being the youngest. One day, as a young five year old, she was wondering about the garden with her nursemaid. She wasn't paying to close of attention to the young princess. So the young princess went off and found a fairy stone. She picked it up and looked at it, of course it was glowing. What she didn't know is that it was hidden from any members of the royal family, due to it having a curse. She brought it back to her mother, when she realized what it was, it was to late to do anything. The stone glowed bright, transforming her into a fairy, but the catch was, who ever had possession of the stone and was chosen, could never fall in love, or at least never try to fall in love. Of course she can learn to fall in love, if the person that loves her is willing to try anything to help her.

Thoughts about the selection: She thinks it a great idea to meet new people and make friends, she how ever doesn't think she will find love, since she can't fall in love.

Other: She can make things appear out of thin air, but she still hasn't learned to control or use it.
She can hide her wings she, but it takes a while for her to remember how she did it and then it has a 50/50 chance of actually working.
She has been known to have a panic attack when under a lot of pressure and is scared.

Played by: Me!