VIRTUAL | INVITED ONLY RP OC | Saladina Esposito

|AestheticQueen|

NAME❥ Saladina Esposito

AVATAR NAME❥ Nadhalia Fernandez

AGE❥ 19

GENDER❥ Female

SEXUALITY❥ Heterosexual

FACECLAIM Becky Gomez

PERSONALITY❥ She is the most overprotective girl you will ever find, she will do anything to protect pretty much anyone. She does get fussy over things that are messed up, it is her OCD part of her and her being a perfectionist doesn't help. She has this need to make everyone feel better, cheer them up and help them with whatever needs to be helped with. She shows a whole lot of how much she cares for others, no matter who they are, she has a huge heart of gold. She can be very silly, especially around kids, who she just adores so much. She also has this need to lighten up everything, even sad moments she wants to make them happy and upbeat, find the silver lining in everything. She is very optimistic about everything, and hardly ever gets down. It takes a whole lot to make this girl cry, get scared, get mad or to frown.

PLAYER|NPC❥ Farmer, can't blame the girl for having a green thumb and knowing her way around food that can be eaten when your not able to get real food.

RACE❥ Human

CLASS❥ Warrior

STRENGTHS❥ She is not afraid of taking a risk, she will jump into anything without stalling or anything. If it is something she has to do, she will do it no questions asked at all. She isn't one to just ask a million questions about things, and don't expect her to ask any either.
She will do everything is her power to help someone, even if it means breaking a few rules. People's happiness is so much more important than following the rules. Now the laws of the land she would never break, but she cam bend them to her will if needed.

WEAKNESSES❥ Her need to have everything perfect, if it is not, she will take her time to fix it and that may delay time or be a risky thing. She hates having to be picky about everything, yet there is nothing she can do about it.
Seeing others hurt, that crushes her more than anything. Even if it is someone who she doesn't like, she would never wish anyone to get hurt, since that is not her.

BACKSTORY❥ She grew up in a normal family, having three sisters who were younger and two older brothers. They were quite a pair and were often quite rowdy, having her have to babysit them for their parents on date nights. She does love them so much, yet sometimes she dreads being around them. She did pretty well in school and was always almost top of her class, yes she had a few classes that were not her forte, she still did her best to get a good grade. Nothing bad had ever happened, nor had anything really exciting had happened either and she never gets to travel due to financial issues.