Disney Descendants OC: Princess Natalia

Oh look, and one year old oc, and yes I really need to work in her and I will much later

Name: Princess Natalia

Parents: Queen Elsa and King Jack Frost (yet OTP #Jelsa)

Gender: Female

Race: Ice Princess/Human

Affiliation: Good

Appearance: Long platinum blond hair, with ice blue highlights, half in a bun on the start of a side braid with little snowflakes in her hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, blue hue eye shadow, pink lip gloss and light pink blush, ice blue feria nails with tiny snowflakes on them, 5'4 (5'6 in heels)

Outfit: A long ice blue sparkling crystal flowy/draping dress, with sheer draping sleeves, with a sweetheart neckline and a round circled open back. A snowflake choker necklace, with dangling snowflake earrings and a sheer long snowflake design cape that is sparkly and a snowflake crown that goes from one inch to five inch spikes with snowflakes on them with little hearts connecting the spikes to the headband part of the crown.

Age: Sixteen

Personality: (Sometimes) cold-hearted, not much a people person, nice, kind, caring, depressed (sometimes), get mad really easy, friendly (at times), compassionate, skittish, mature, strong-willed, hard headed, indecisive (at times)

Back-story: She lives her her Mom's ice castle, with her Jack Frost, like her parents, she has magical ice powers. She's a bit shy and not really a people person. She loved her cousins and her Aunt Anna and Uncle Kristoff, she love Sven and Olf alot! She's very close to her Aunt and her family. Crush: No one in particular, anyone who sees her for how she is and cares about her even when she messes up all the time.

Special Abilities: Had magical ice powers (like Elsa, her Mother), and still is unable to control her powers, which sometimes gets her into trouble and people get mad at her. She has a voice of an angel, when she singings and dances when no ones around or when ever she's down or upset, she sings her Mother's lullaby to herself. People would always call her a monster, or witch for her powers, and no one would talk or be friends with her.

Likes: friendly people, animals, her castle, winter, using her powers, nice and kind people, helping others,

Dislikes: Mean/rude people, people that hurt her, unkind words about her, people hurting animals, lots of questions, kids (only because she doesn't know how to handle them)