New Selection OC: Ting-Wei Yang

Name: Ting-Wei Yang

Name: Ting-Wei Yang

Nickname: Ting-Ting, Wei, Smiles and Giggles (by her parents),

Age: 16, December 19th, Sagittarius

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: She is a short girl, not by much, but short as in most of the people at her school, standing at 5'7, making her look more cute than intimidating, especially with her young facial features that makes her look younger than she is. No one can see how this girl could have such a temper, but be wear, she may look cute, but she is like a grimlin. She has a very cute small nose with a plump bottom lip and a thinner top lip, that is always colored with red or pink lipstick. She had very pale skin, but it is also flawless, however she does get sun burns very easily if she doesn't keep sunblock on her skin when she is out in hot days. Her hair is styles naturally, going down just below her shoulder blades, it is a dark brown color that goes into a lighter brown. However she often dies her hair other colors depending on how she is feeling that day. She is built like a model, very thin, which isn't shockingly by how health conscious about herself that she tries to keep a equal balance in everything she does, and she also runs and works out to keep in shape.

Face Claim: Chou Tzuyu (Twice)

Personality: She is what you call a very happy-go-lucky girl, always wearing a smile om her lips where ever she goes. She is quite optimistic and is always looking for silver linings in bad things that go wrong. She is a bit of a dork at times, socially awkward in a way regarded as appealingly cute with little things she does. She is very goofy with people she feels very comfortable with and not as goofy with those who she doesn't know. Helping out her friends and others is what she loves to do, even though most the time no words are said, but her actions say a thousand words. She does get flustered over compliments all the time, her cheeks will go red and she will get all sheepish.
She doesn't judge a person by first impressions or titles, they mean nothing to her. She is very brave when it comes to standing up for what she believes in. She is very courageous too and she isn't afraid stand up to people either or take the place of someone so they won't get hurt. She is very witty and a very fast learner when it comes to being taught things, she loves to learn and will keep on learning until she dies. She can get mad but she doesn't often since she's a calm person, unless you say or do something against her, the people she loves and knows. She keeps a level head, she is a very patient person, and never rushes through anything. She takes her time and covers all her bases. She sometimes does go against rules, only if she had a good reason to.

Likes: Reading, making friends, helping people, talking to her father, singing, tea, cookies, pasta with cheese, cheese, being outdoors, having fun, the rain, piano, cooking,

Dislikes: Bugs, dying alone, losing the people she loves, bullies, people who think they're better than another person, people doubting her ideas, people making her think she is crazy, people disrespecting her, lightning, rebels, weapons,

Backstory: Her parents and parents immigrated from Taiwan over to Illea before they kids were born. Growing up in their small providence they were taught both Illean and Taiwanese cultures to keep with them so they never forgot their heritage. She works at her family's restaurant/bakery with her aunt and uncle, which she actually likes and in her family women are equal with women and get to do the same things as men too, although it is very looked down upon.

Family: Father, Kuan-Ting. Mother, Mei-Ling. Sister, Ya-Fang (15). Brother, Tsung-Han (13). Sister, Tuz-Lei (10). Sister, La-Lei (9). Brother, Jo-Tem (7). Brother, Sung-Hun (5). Grandma, Tei. Grandpa, Pang.

Social Class/Caste: 6

Providence: Midston

Job: Family Restaurant/Waitress

Skills: Her quick thinking personality

Fears: She is deathly afraid of spiders she will literally become like stone unable to do anything, friends being in danger, being helpless, being in situation from which there is no escape. She is very sacred of death and has come close but she disliked the feeling and never wants it to happen until she is very very old. Getting her heart broken and being madly in love with someone who doesn't love her back.

Flaws: She commits her all into everything, and when something goes wrong she take it hard and blames herself for not realizing the mistake. She put her heart out there, and can easily get hurt when she sees someone that she loves, being all cozy with someone else, even if it is a selection after all.

Weaknesses: People insulting her and telling her she can't do it or her idea is ridiculous, others being hurt and being unable to help, talking about her passed away cousin, people disrespecting her because she is a woman, seeing other people hurt,

Thoughts on the Selection: She likes the idea. It's a bit unorthodox, but it's an interesting way to find love. It also is a great chance to make friends and find love elsewhere, if that is possible and try things regular people can't. She's optimistic about things, especially since she's putting herself out of her comfort zone.

Why the applied: She hopes to prodive a better life for her family, considering she had a lot of siblings and her poor parents are struggling with providing for them.

What she likes in a guy: Someone who is willing to protect her at all costs. She wants to know she will be loved and taken care of and that nothing bad will happen. She isn't really asking for much, that is all she wants.

Other: She cam speak fluent Taiwanese