Oc For Vegas RP: Victoria Jezebel Dane

Name: Victoria Jezebel Dane

Nickname: Tori, Jezzy, Bel, Vicky, Toria, V-J (only a best friend)

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Role: Burlesque Girl, because she wants to go to collage but doesn't have enough money, so she is trying to earn enough to pay for her collage,

Background: She is the middle child in her family and the out cast. She could never level up to her brother, who could do any bad and still be looked as a angel. She was the quite, sweet, caring, straight A child but no one seemed to notice. She took all kinds of dance, singing and learned to play piano and guitar to make her parents notice her, but no matter how good she was they didn't care. On top of that she was bullied alot in school for nothing really. She was just an easy target for everyone to pick on. She lived in LA to a middle class family, one weekend her parents went on a marriage retreat. So she packed her stuff up and ran away. She hooked up with a cousin in is southern LA and she drove her to Las Vegas to start a new life for herself and make a name for herself. She doesn't know of her family is searching for her or not, and she doesn't care if they are. They would only be doing it to look good, not because they care about her.

Personality: She is very sweet, caring and polite to everyone. She is very mature and is always trying to do the right thing. She knows how to have a good time and she loved to joke around with people to be noticed. She is very guarded though, she never lets herself tell someone about her past and she doesn't know how to love, mainly because she wasn't showed it. She is brave and will stand up for what is right.

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle and ready to mingle

Why she is in Vegas: Explained in back story

Face Claim: Britt Robertson

Other: She loves kids and animals (I will probably add more later)