Dancing in the Dark RP: Snowella Janessa Des'Channel and Percy Hunter Scott

mythicbxtch_07

Name: Snowella Janessa Des'Channel

Nicknames: Snowi, Ella, Snowflake, Frosty, Ellie, Jess, Jan, Essa, Nessa, Snow, Smol Bean,

Age: 16

Grade: Sophomore

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Allie Deberry (She is so beautiful)

Personality: She comes off as this sweet little smol bean, sweeter than sugar and candy. Always having a sickening sweet smile on her lips. Which she is, to a certain extent of course. She does have a huge heart for others, her caring about others is so much more than just doing what is expected, she goes way beyond. Is is always there trying to help people and make friends, she is a very social person and isn't afford to take a risk. She is very loyal, and sometimes her loyalty makes her a bit of a push over sometimes, meaning she will let people get away with things, due to not wanting to make enemies. She is also very polite when it comes to others who are in high authority, she respects everyone, even those who are mean to others.

But don't let the innocent personality deceive you, she can be a real you-know-what at times, but /only/ when she is mad. Beware, she might be a smol bean, but don't let that fool you, she does back a punch. However you really have to get under her nerves to let her actually like that, I mean like you have to really try and push he buttons non stop for a very long time. She shockingly has a lot of patience, more than anyone else could ever have. She learned to be patient from a very young age, it was installed into her by her parents.

Likes: Cookies, this girl is obsessed with them, she is always stashing them everywhere for a little extra snack. Smoothies, green, pink, yellow, any color and type of smoothie she likes and will always be drinking. Fashion, she loves showing off her style, she is always dressing to impress and loves to give makeovers. Fangirling, she is the poster child for a fangirl, she is always freaking out over her crushes, bands and actors. Singing, she loves to sing, but not around people, she likes to keep it as her hidden talent. Fruit, tea and juice, a few things she likes to have besides cookies, she tries to keep it balanced out. Cooking, she may not be very good, but she does try and often has to have help, same goes with baking. Animals, she is a huge animal advocate, hence she is vesco-tarian, she doesn't see anything wrong with dairy, or fish, she finds fish a little weird, not cite at all, she finds it okay to eat, but only fish like salmon, tuna, bass, things that.

Dislikes: Motorcycles, it's kinda of a fear she had always had more or less, she thinks they are really dangerous and a death wish. Broccoli, yes, she hates it more like loathes it more than anything, she hates the taste. Meats, like I've said, she is a vesco-tarian, she eats no animal meat what so ever, but she does eat fish. Nuts, she is allergic also to nuts, to many nuts can kill her, but she doesn't let anyone know, she only passes it off as she doesn't like them. Rock music or anything close to it, it gives her major headaches, it just annoys her beyond anything. Shrimp, shrine, krill, lobster, catfish, oyster and so forth she will not eat, she finds them disgusting, as is the trash cans of the sea. Smoking, she is allergic to the nicotine in it (yes it's a real thing), it makes her cough, her throat swell and sometimes makes her skin itch.