Titanic OC 1: Tealahan Jessnia Fernandes

Name: Tealahan (tee-lana) Jessnia Fernandes

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks: Nejla Hadzic

Personality: She is such a sweet girl, and I mean sweeter than sugar to everyone. Her heart is so big, she cares about everyone and hates to see people hurting. It pains her so much, especially when she can't help. She is the type of person to go way above and beyond helping someone. She has a tendency to be a bit naive at times, which can be part of her very innocent mind, which is very, very innocent. She is never angry with anyone. She does get frustrated but it takes a lot to get her to that point, but rarely every angry. She is very levelheaded and calm. She does get cross with people, especially those who are pretty much a goodie two shoes. She is always wearing a bright smile, it only falters when she is upset or hiding she is. She is very sensitive and gets hurt so easily. She takes things the wrong way and she doesn't joke or know how to comprehend jokes and sarcasm.

Class: Middle although, she and her family or Brazilian immigrates who moved to England, and have lived there for ten years.

Why she is on the Titanic?: Graduating from High School with an impressive grade, she was given a scholarship to one of the best colleges in New York. Which happened to be all done by her grandparents (unknowingly to her), who are on her mother's side (who moved from Brazil to America twenty five years ago). Her grandparents paid former ticket to arrive on the Titanic, a magnificent ship she is so excited to go on.

Family: Mother, Leyla Fernandes. Father, Edwardo Fernandes. Sister, Elena Fernandes (15). Brother, Antonio Fernandes (13). Brother, Reese Fernandes (10). Twin sisters, Peony and Bianca Fernandes (6).

Background: Her mother was a redheaded tan skinned Irish-Brazilian (her father is Irish and her mother is Brazilian) and her father was a African American (who his father is American and his mother who is half a mix of Caucasian and African American) fell in love at a very young age. For married right our of highschool and went to college together. Her father became a restaurant owner and her mother helped her father. For seven years of her life, she grew up in a beautiful seaside city in Brazil. Helping out at the family restaurant when she could, and she enjoyed it. When she was seven, her parents moved to England to be closer to her mother's sister and her family (who at the time was going through some tough times with illnesses) came to help. Being in England was a change to the warm and sunny Brazilian beaches. She didn't mind it through, it was a very nice change. She was pretty much a valedictorian through all her years in school. Summers she would work at a local bookstore to help earn some money for her family. She enjoyed all the books she got to read and tell to others what she recommended.

Other: She can speak fluent Spanish and English, which her accent is clearly Brazilian and not British at all.