Once Upon Olympus | RP | Hera / Isabella Pagòni Bautista

| that-one-roleplayer |

NameIsabella Pagóni Bautista

Name
Isabella Pagóni Bautista

Nickname
Bella, Isa, Ella, Góni, Queen B, Bubblegum Witch, Barbie Doll, Primadonna, Wicked Witch of the West, Peacock,

Age
16 1/2

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Appearance
Liza Soberano

Goddess
Hera/Juno, Goddess of Marriage, Patron of Women, Childbirth, Home, Family and Queen of Olympus,

Tiny Magic
Ability to curse and bless marriage, and boy will she do either depending on who it is. Most the time she blesses them, but when they end up turning sour, she intervenes and helps out the woman, so she can fine someone better. Although she doesn't have a huge power, her power is very much needed, due to without her, there would be no marriage.

Personality
She has that feeling envy everytime "Zeus", a guy who she crushes on super hard, looks at another girl other than her, meaning she had extreme jealousy about other girl's. It never goes away, even though after some time, she doesn't show it deep down it is just bubbling inside her, waiting to explode when she had the chance. She hates how he never pays any attention to her, but looks at everything with boobs and a lower region. She also is a diva, and by diva, I mean classified B, who thinks she is better than everyone else. She will not be afraid to point out anything wrong with you as a person. She will tell it like it is, meaning she is a very blunt person who doesn't care if she hurts others feelings. Many people say her bluntness is rude, by rude, they mean nasty rude.

She is what we also call a two-faced Lucy, now she can be nice to your face (that is if she can tolerate you, but that doesn't mean she likes you) but when your back is turned she is a nasty little convincing girl. She will pretty much do anything to make sure no one takes her crown as queen bee, since that is and will always be here title. When she is mad the claws come out and she is ready to either kill or attack someone for what they said or did. She tolerates very little and won't be hesitant not say it like it is, since after all, she had no guilt.

She does act like a child when there are things she can't do. She will whine and throw a little tantrum and use everything in her paper to get what she wants. No matter at what cost, and will have no problem doing anything to archive it. Of course she only acts like a child in private, but she will occasional stomp her foot on the ground in frustration at times. She has that resting B face all of the time and it just adds on to her little bratty image.