Οι Ολυμπιονίκες {The Olympians: A RP} : Khione

Name: Chione or Khione

Role: Goddess of Winter

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Aisha Boe

Personality: She is a rather cold hearted person at times, she doesn't show she cares about anyone else, even though she may, it all depends. She can be very rude and sarcastic at times to others, not meaning too, or at least half the time. She is calm and collected most the time, she is mostly laid back. But don't anger her, you do not want to see the wrath of this ice queen, she can be a real B if she wants too. She is very stubborn at times and hardly ever changes her mind, almost never. She is a bit prideful at times, very confident in herself and her powers, and she never thinks any less of herself. She is very civil with the other gods, she is very tolerate and polite to them. She can fall in love and be a bit romantic, if someone breaks that cold heart of hers and is willing to be evermore persistent in pursuing this goddess. She will get annoyed, which she does very often, especially with the goddess of love, she almost hates her and all her match making romance. She doesn't back down from anything, she keeps a level head and weighs the pros and cons to all choices and picks the one that will be best. She is also very independent in not needing anyone else to help her in anything, she handles things on her own. She is a very crafty woman, even if she never shows it to people, she does have a hint of childishness for different things.

Likes: Being left alone and by herself, only because she isn't to fond of the other gods. Her elements and sometimes when no one is around, perhaps making things with ice and snow?

Dislikes: The other gods, however there are a few she can tolerate. Sun and warmth, those two things annoy her to death. People who forget who she os the goddess of and mortals as well.

Strengths: Her calm and collected nature, her independence and her taking careful time to make a decision, never making one of the fly. Those are some good strengths, however there are many counters as well to those.

Flaws: She is way to closed off, she doesn't connect with others and mainly keeps to herself. She doesn't like asking for help, even when she needs it the most, she will go until the very last moment, cave in and ask for help. Her sarcasm and stubbornness often get the best of her as well.

Crush: No one but possibly open.