Series of Unfortunate Events RP OC: Polly Warhol and Nate Faulkner

Name: Polly Warhol

Name: Polly Warhol

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Olivia Sanabia

Personality: She is just super sickly sweet to everyone she meets including strangers. She is caring and kind to everyone, going out of her way to helo others when they are in need. She is so easy going and fun to talk to, you will never get bored talking to this girl at all. She is the most compassionate and has the big heart of her whole family, friends and well, everyone. She is brave, will do anything to protect the ones she loves even if it means taking the blame.l for something she didn't do. She is very polite to others and it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, she will treat you equally. She is always wearing a big smile on her face everywhere she goes and it hardly ever fades. She can get a little to attached, almost like a leach and will trail you like a little lost puppy dog. She doesn't act her, because she doesn't want to lose her innocent and childish nature at all.

Likes: Chocolate, making friends, her family, animals, being outside, cotton candy, most candy, books, flute, the sun, light, flowers

Dislikes: Dresses, parties, horrible people, not so nice words, roaches, cherry candy, dark stormy nights, the unknown, death,

Family: Mother, Samantha. Father, David. Sister, Kiara (12). Brother, Finn (9).

Where they live/what book they appear in: Bad Beginnings

Other: She can speak Spanish

*

Name: Nate Faulkner

Name: Nate Faulkner

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Max Barczak

Personality: He is really, really, sweet although he sometimes becomes clingy to those he calls friends. He is always hugging people, since he knows hugs make people feel better. He is a very good listener and will be there for you whenever you need time. He is very reliable and loyal when you are his friend, as well as trusting. He is always looking for someone to help, and when he finds the person, he goes above and beyond to help someone. He also is very funny always trying to make people smile, no matter how corny or cheesy they are, as long as people are happy. In speaking, people pleasing is what he does best. He is what you could call a teachers of a teacher's pet, after all, he always tells the truth and snitches on those who are doing wrong, in a nonchalant way of course, which he is very good at.

Likes: Riding his bike, being outside, his family, friends, school, rain, windy days, most small animals,

Dislikes: Working, death, horses, girls (most of the time), rude people,

Family: Mother, Julia. Father, William. Brother, Todd (15). Sister, Sienna (11).

Where they live/what book they appear in: Wide Window

Other: He just has gotten his drivers license