"What the heck?!" I heard Katelyn yell from outside.

"Kawaii-Chan thought we're the only people in the street!"

True! Who the heck thought it was a good idea to move in at-

I glanced at the clock-

6AM in the morning?!

I threw my blanket aside and stormed out. Katelyn and KC both followed behind as I pulled the door open ready to shout.

However, my words died short and instant anger boiled in me.

Laurence and Garroth were both instructing some men as they pointed at the house facing ours.

Garroth was the first one to notice  my approach, when he did however, it was too late. I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the truck.

"What's the big idea?" I hissed.

"H-hey Aph. What big idea?" He acted dumb and I know it.

"I told Dante my adress and the next day I see you both moving in."

"Are you implying that we're following you?" Laurence suggested from a side, a smug look on his face.

My face heated up a bit as I felt my cheeks burning.

"No, what I'm implying is what are you doing in this neighborhood? Last time I checked you guys couldn't afford for a rent here." I released Garroth's collar and he stood up properly, coughing and patting his shirt of any dirt.

"Well..."

On the cue, distant voices of two people chattering rang from the house.

I glanced and found Dante talking to white haired guy walking together.

"Dante!" I snapped.

He diverted his attention and quickly bit back a fear.

"That's my trust to you?!" I questioned.

"They bribed me! They blackmailed and bribed me into it! I swear it was their idea!" He pointed accusingly at the two.

I averted my eyes to find them across the street.

"Later Aph!" Laurence winked and they turned down the street.

I huffed and turned my attention back to Dante.

"Who's your friend?" I questioned.

"Oh my lady, allow me to introduce myself as Travis."

He kissed the back of my hand and held my gaze from under his lashes.

"You never told him of me right?" I asked, raising a brow.

Dante smiled sheepishly, and yanked him back.

"This is Travis, friend since high school. Travis, this is Aphmau... the one I told you about."

Travis' eyes twinkled as he opened his mouth to speak,

"If I went to heaven, I know you'll be the only Angel I'd need." And he winked.

In instinct, I rode my fist and he took a step back.

"Tell your friend here that I don't take too lightly on flirting."

After the hell I lived through in college I'm not planning on any relationships ever soon.

"I'll keep that on mind." He purred.

I rolled my eyes and tried to control my urges to pounce at him but Dante spoke, realising the growing tension.