Blueberry

3rd Person~

A simultaneous coincidence but Aphmau and Aaron both woke up that day.

Like any other day getting ready for school was a routine until Aphmau had a little merry thought playing at the back of her mind.

Just a thought but it's likely that she'll imply it, right?

Katelyn's P.O.V

"Heyyyy Katelyn!" I heard Travis purr behind me.

"I swear I hear you utter my name one last time and I'll make sure to shatter your jaw line." I snapped.

He quickly took couple of steps back at once and raised his hands in defeat.

I sighed and turned back to Luncinda. We were currently standing in the hallways of the school, a dozen minute before our first class.

"As I was saying... Lucinda?" I called, "Lucinda?!"

"What?" She snapped back to reality.

My eyes followed her line of vision and ended up with Travis who was all the way at the end of the hall.

"Travis?" I asked in one word.

"No, it's not what you think!" She quickly retorted.

"You like Travis?" I formed my question with a sly smirk on my own face.

"No, it's not that! I was just looking at him-" Her face suddenly fell and her brows scrunched in clear confusion, "Aphmau?"

"Hey don't try and change the subject!" I exclaimed but she grabbed my shoulders and physically turned me around.

"Aphmau!" She exclaimed again.

She was standing next to Dante and Travis and animatedely talking to them. I didn't see what what's wrong.

"What?"

"Her outfit!"

I blinked and blinked before opening my eyes again properly to see Aphmau... in a skirt!

I also noticed everyone's eyes on her. Her legs to be exact, she never wore her skirt, like ever! Seeing her in this...

I marched up to her and the first one to notice me in the group was Dante.

"Blueberry." He called.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before looking at Aph.

"Hey Aphmau?" Travis pointed me out.

She turned around in her heels and looked at me.

"Oh hey Katelyn, I haven't noticed you standing her." She smiled.

"Its okay, I mean I noticed you a mile away with those good damned legs." I replied.

Her cheeks instantly blew pink as she tried to mask on her annoyance.

"I just wanted to change for once. I can still water a skirt if I wanted to you know?"

"Yea but no one thought that day would be today." Dante said.

"Think what you think cause when you truly think of it, there's no sense of 'today', everyday is a new today so meh." She shrugged.

"Did Aaron see you in these?" I asked with a smug look painted on my face.

"No!" she exclaimed, "He still hasn't seen it."

"Just to say Aph, you have some fine legs. Plus the skirt looks really good on you."