Fragile Potatoe

On the same day... (Continue)

"Hey Kitty! Look up, there's a beautiful butterfly that needs your attention!"

As much as I would like to just try and extinguish Gene's existence at the moment, he gave me a little something to spat back with.

"Unfortunately the Kitty isn't interested in this particular butterfly, maybe because it forgot to say the magic word?"

I could hear a strangled voice coming from Gene, which only pained me more since I was trying to grin but my cheek still hurt. Darn it! I raised my head to see him, he was giving me a glare, not a good one though...

"What are you doing in the hallway when class had already began?"

He asked this time with a fake smile that flickered continuously and also something that shone on his chest side... What is that thing?

"What is that thing?" I ignored his question.

"Oh this? Nothing really, just my hall monitor pass that's all."

"Oh that's cool- Wait What?! You, a hall monitor?"

Am I hearing right or is Gene a hall monitor? Isn't he a bad boy or bully that every teacher hates?

"Don't get over excited Kitty, it's just a one day detention." I frowned as he bent down and raised my chin to look up to him and brushed my swollen cheek with his other hand "Don't worry your bad boy is still inside for you."

I quickly hit his hands, both of them, away from my face. "Get away right now." I growled but he was still, bent next to me and with a little grin plastered on his face.

"I don't think you really want me to."

I quickly got up to my feet to get away but was stopped by Gene, with his hand blocking any escape.

"Kitty~" He leaned a few inches forward, I could feel his breath on my face which wasn't the nicest feeling ever.

"Nuh-uh!" I raised my fist to hit him, which I don't know why I didn't did it from the beginning! But was interrupted by a soothing but dark voice.

"You might want a run for now Gene."

Aaron! Life saver! Satan and all your followers give a special place to this soul in your realm! But really, Aaron stepped out of the music room and closed the window doors behind him. Gene slowly, but gradually, got away from me and I, also for my turn, took my steps towards Aaron.

"Wouldn't you agree Gene?"

Gene really didn't had the option whether he wanted to do the run or not. In a flash, Aaron was on top of Gene, packing him with his damn powerful punches to his face several times then kicking him on his knees so he would fall. Wait, Aren't I suppose to stop such events? I went to the Nurse office to get an ice pack and when I got back Gene was screaming, a girly scream, while running away, it was ridiculous!

"You okay now?" I asked, cause I pretty much know that Aaron hit Gene to take out his anger.

Panting heavily as if he just ran 3km in the Olympics, he turned around and face me with a tired smile.