At a party...

Aphmau's P.O.V

"I didn't mean to make him feel bad, I just wanted to get that load off my chest but then again, it just got replaced with an even bigger load. I can't believe I was so stupid to just... say that!" I threw my hands in the air.

We are still on the way to the party so I decided to just tell her, and that didn't make me feel any better.

"Why are so sure you made him feel bad?" Katelyn asked, after hearing the whole story.

My side that is.

"He didn't talk to me after that. He just stood there with me and let me go. We didn't say much to each other after that."

I sighed, I feel so bad. I mean, I don't know what happened, have I said something wrong? I cupped my face in my hand.

"Aphmau, can I ask you a question?"

I raised my head with a pout and looked up at her.

"What?"

"Do you like Aaron?" She asked with a smirk dancing on her lips.

I froze in my tracks. Do I? Oh yes, very much. But why saying it outloud suddenly...

"Yes." I said, "Yes I do."

Katelyn squealed and hugged me so hard.

"I knew it! Okay, since he didn't anything I think you should talk to him."

We resumed walking with Katelyn side hugging me. I felt my cheeks burn from my confession, I can'tbelieve it.

"Aw, look at little Aphy being all blushy."

"We arrived." I stopped Katelyn from embarrassing any further.

Before grabbing the knob, I wanted to ask Katelyn a favor.

"Um... Katelyn?"

"Whaaat?" She was smug on her face.

"Can you not tell Kawaï-Chan about this?"

I'm not trying to be mean but you know Kawaï-Chan. I'll die out of embarrassment if I give her sail a hope to sail.

"I know... but okay. I'll keep my mouth shut." She gestured a straight line across her lips with her forefinger and thumb.

"Thanks." And I meant it.

I knocked the door and seconds later, it opened. Blasting us off with loud music!

"Bloody hell! Who- Oh Aphmau!" Bethany shouted through the little opening of the door.

She slid it to open wide with her foot, letting us get a wider view of what's inside.

Everyone was present, some people I couldn't recognize but the party life is completely on. Drunk teenagers jumping and yelling over the loud music, some where at corners doing the unspeakable, others were just taking the leisure of talking and getting to know each other.

I looked back from behind to her face, Bethany looked a bit drunk... Not a good sign.

"Hi!" I waved.

"Yea', Yea', that's your friend?" She asked, going left and right.

"Um... Yes. That's Katelyn, I believe you know her. You are in the same class..."

"Yes, yes. Blue is one my class!" I had to cover my ears or else they will blow up, "Get in! Get in! Join the fun!"

She entered inside and we followed, Katelyn closed the door and what lay beyond us was way terrifying... I mean parti-fying.