Overrule

Aphmau's P.O.V

It came to a stop at the music room. I didn't know, should I open the door? Or try to find a better hiding place?

The guitar play was like nothing I ever heard, soft, magical, beautiful and yet still powerful.

I kept listening as the cords went high for some moments then abruptly became low, whomever was playing it was playing it with emotions, not planned at all.

The footsteps of the Pizza tribe was back behind me.

"We checked the gynasium and found the cat one."

"Where's the pizza then?!"

"She... it was gone by the time we arrived."

"A moment of silence for the lost pizza."

They were behind me! I panicked again and brusted inside the music room forgetting about the music. I slammed the door behind me shut and tried to find a place

"What the-?! Aph!"

I quickly shushed whoever was talking.

"Please just for a moment."

I pressed myself against the door and listened as they reacted to my actions.

"That might be the Raven one."

"GET HER!"

Few seconds later and their footsteps have perished along the hallway.

"Thank you so much- AARON?!" I shushed myself again by clamping my hands over my mouth.

He sat in the middle of the room with a guitar at his laps and glaring at me. His eyes looked watery, almost as if he was crying but... was he? His hair too, looked a bit messy than earlier.

"What?" He asked after a while.

"Thanks for taking me in." I said and settled myself down next to the board.

"I didn't take you in." He said through grinted teeth.

"Well, I settle myself in. And no thank you."

He rolled his eyes as I put the bottle of popsi down.

"At least I should get a reward for keeping you in here and not telling the pizza hunters about your place."

"Excuse me?" I turned around to face him.

"Yes, you are excuse."

"No! I meant, what do you mean?"

"This is my lunch spot, and you are invading. I could kick you out of here like a dog but I'm doing you a favor. At least, I should get something." He eyed the pizza.

Seriously?! Okay, so I have two options here: 1) be greedy and let the hunters take my whole pizza or 2) give one slice out of the four to Aaron.

I sighed heavily before reluctantly cutting a slice. He smiled through the whole process as I grunted.

"Take it." I handed it to him.

"Where's my second part?"

"What second part?"

"I give you the place and you give me half of your pizza."

I knew arguing any further is pointless so I sliced the second part and handed it to him.

"Fine now?!" I asked furious.

He kept it on his lunch box and closed it.

"Why did you ask for it if you're not going to eat it?"